🤓 Recruiter/Sr Recruiter
🌍 Alexander Mann Solutions | Aleja Grunwaldzka 409, Gdańsk🖥 http://alexandermannsolutions.com/
Recruiter/Senior Recruiter on-site
If you want to take up a new step in your career – join us and go for our challenge!
Take the opportunity to work with prestigious Clients from various industries and to be with the project from the day one! You will work in dynamic and energetic environment, among supportive and brave people learning from each other.
Find out on YouTube why AMS is a great place to work at: https://www.youtube.com/user/WeAreAMS
As a Recruiter/Senior Recruiter, you will ensure that we are delivering the highest levels of customer satisfaction. The role will involve liaising with the client on a day-to-day basis, managing workload as well as putting together innovative resourcing strategies to meet their expectations entirely.
- Exciting and stable career in a renowned, international organisation.
- Excellent opportunities to grow in the multinational environment, with option to work on-site.
- Opportunity to work on various international projects with market leaders from various sectors and countries.
- Opportunity to get engaged in additional initiatives including Employer Branding, Corporate Social Responsibilities and Social Fund events or become an Internal Trainer.
- Buddy – assistant, who will support you during your first weeks with us.
- Additional day off, language classes, multisport card and other benefits.
- Leading recruitment process,
- Facilitating the interview and selection process,
- Building and strengthening relationships with Hiring Managers through resource planning, job specification, other recruitment activities,
- Identifying process improvements and managing client expectations.
- Producing timely and accurate management information, keeping system updated,
- Deliver results against client SLAs, KPIs and team objectives.
- Undertaking market mapping projects.
- Experience in Recruitment / experience in working directly with Hiring Managers,
- Fluency in English both written and spoken. Fluency in any other European language would be of benefit;
- Strong customer focus and the ability to manage senior stakeholders;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build long-lasting relationships with candidates and clients.
- An analytical mind, attention to details and practical approach.
We are Alexander Mann Solutions and we’re passionate about helping companies and individuals fulfill their potential through talent acquisition and management.
Today, over 4,000 of our talent acquisition and management experts are partnering with our blue-chip clients across multiple sectors and in more than 90 countries. Delivering a distinctive blend of outsourcing and, through our Talent Collective team, consulting services, our unrivaled experience, capability and thought leadership helps our clients attract, engage and retain the talent they need for business success.