🤓 Recruitment Coordinator
🌍 Alexander Mann Solutions | Puszkarska 7F, Kraków🖥 https://alexandermannsolutions.com/
#junior, #student, #entrylevel
If you want to take up a new step in your career – join us and go for our challenge!
Take the opportunity to work with prestigious Clients from various industries. You will work in dynamic and energetic environment, among supportive and brave people learning from each other.
Find out why AMS is a great place to work on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/WeAreAMS
- Professional training programme with knowledge about recruitment processes and buddy who will support you during your first weeks with us
- Additional day off, language classes, multisport card and other benefits
- Opportunities to be engaged in additional initiatives including Employer Branding, Corporate Social Responsibilities or become an Internal Trainer.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting recruitment teams from administrative perspective; It would include uploading jobs on the system, capturing candidates` applications, placing vacancies on job boards etc,
- Stakeholders management & proactively managing the customers’ needs and expectations by working directly with the client and recruitment agencies,
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships between all parties, ensuring that they are continually appraised and updated on the relevant processes,
- Compiling weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as required,
- Providing on-going support for candidates and the recruitment teams.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Excellent communication skills and good phone manner,
- Willingness to develop yourself in Recruitment area,
- You should be fluent in English,
- Ability to manage multiple priorities,
- An analytical mind, attention to details and practical approach,
- Permanent, contingent or temporary administration experience is not a must.
We are Alexander Mann Solutions and we’re passionate about helping companies and individuals fulfill their potential through talent acquisition and management.
Today, nearly 4,000 of our talent acquisition and management experts are partnering with our blue-chip clients across multiple sectors and in more than 90 countries. Delivering a distinctive blend of outsourcing and, through our Talent Collective team, consulting services, our unrivalled experience, capability and thought leadership helps our clients attract, engage and retain the talent they need for business success.