🤓 Recruitment Coordinator with German
🌍 Alexander Mann Solutions | aleja Grunwaldzka 409, Gdańsk🖥 http://alexandermannsolutions.com/
#German, #Gdansk, #Admininistration
If you want to take up a new step in your career – join us and go for our challenge!
Take the opportunity to work with one of our prestigious clients. You will work in a dynamic and energetic environment, among supportive and brave people learning from each other.
Find out on YouTube why AMS is a great place to work: https://www.youtube.com/user/WeAreAMS
- Professional training program with knowledge about recruitment processes and a buddy who will support you during your first weeks with us
- Additional day off, language classes, multisport card and other benefits
- Opportunities to be engaged in additional initiatives including Employer Branding, Corporate Social Responsibilities or become an Internal Trainer.
- Supporting recruitment teams from an administrative perspective; It would include uploading jobs on the system, capturing candidates` applications, placing vacancies on job boards etc.
- Managing incoming interview scheduling, re-scheduling and cancellation requests (face to face interview, video conference, telephone interview, assessment centres). It would include scheduling outlook appointments; booking meeting rooms, updating the system.
- Stakeholders management, dealing with escalations.
- Proactively manage the customers’ needs and expectations by working directly with the client and recruitment agencies.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships between all parties, ensuring that they are continually appraised and updated on the relevant processes.
- Compiling weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as required.
- Providing on-going support for candidates and the recruitment teams.
- Excellent communication skills and good phone manner,
- Willingness to develop yourself in the Recruitment area,
- You should be fluent in English and German,
- Ability to manage multiple priorities,
- An analytical mind, attention to details and practical approach,
- Permanent, contingent or temporary administration experience is not a must.