🤓 Reports Analyst - US hours
🌍 Alexander Mann Solutions | aleja grunwaldzka 409, Gdańsk🖥 https://www.weareams.com/
#raporty, #analityk, #reporting
We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organizations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimizing workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it.
We are looking for the candidates with interest in processing data, analytical skillset and initial background in Excel and we are providing the relevant training and development path. The work requires processing data, attention to detail, communication with Clients to understand the requirements of the changes to reports.
- Develop, deliver, and maintain internal reporting suite.
- Maintain internal reporting inventory.
- Develop relationships with a wide range of stakeholders and global colleagues.
- Work with internal stakeholders to gather requirements, and deliver reporting requests.
Skills & Experience:
- 2 years of experience in reporting and analyzing data
- Strong interest in data processing and intermediate knowledge of MS Excel
- Fluent English
- Attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and analytical thinking
- Experience in using Applicant Tracking Systems
- Availability to work on US hours is necessary, however some flexibility is possible
AMS takes a total reward approach to compensation and benefits. Because ‘doing well’ can mean different things to different people, but increasingly it means taking a balanced, sustainable approach to life - and work.
- Base pay
- Incentive pay – including merit increases and bonuses
- Time-off – holiday/sick/parental
- Additional day off
- Health benefits – medical, dental, vision
- Training programs
- Coaching and mentoring
- Progression opportunities
- Work/life balance – including flexible work arrangements, sabbaticals, employee assistance
- Strong, progressive culture