🤓 Senior Recruiter On-site
🌍 Alexander Mann Solutions | aleja Grunwaldzka 409, Gdańsk🖥 http://alexandermannsolutions.com/
#recruiter, #recruitment, #gdansk
- Exciting and stable career in a renowned, international organisation.
- Excellent opportunities to grow in the multinational environment, with options to work on- and off-site.
- Possibilities to work remotely, to go for international assignment and to travel to client site on regular basis.
- Opportunity to work on various international projects with market leaders from various sectors and countries.
- Opportunity to get engaged in additional initiatives including Employer Branding, Corporate Social Responsibilities and Social Fund events or become an Internal Trainer.
- Buddy – assistant, who will support you during your first weeks with us.
- Additional day off, multisport card and other benefits.
- Leading an end-to-end recruitment process,
- Facilitating the interview and selection process,
- Building and strengthening relationships with Hiring Managers through resource planning, job specification, other recruitment activities,
- Identifying process improvements and managing client expectations.
- Producing timely and accurate management information, keeping system updated,
- Deliver results against client SLAs, KPIs and team objectives.
- Undertaking market mapping projects.
- Experience in managing European end-to-end recruitment processes and working directly with Hiring Managers,
- Experience recruiting in pharmaceutical industry would be an asset,
- Fluency in English and Polish both written and spoken. Fluency in any other European language would be of benefit,
- Strong customer focus and the ability to manage senior stakeholders,
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build long-lasting relationships with candidates, clients and teammates,
- An analytical mind, attention to details and practical approach.
We are Alexander Mann Solutions and we’re passionate about helping companies and individuals fulfill their potential through talent acquisition and management.
Today, nearly 4,000 of our talent acquisition and management experts are partnering with our blue-chip clients across multiple sectors and in more than 90 countries. Delivering a distinctive blend of outsourcing and, through our Talent Collective team, consulting services, our unrivalled experience, capability and thought leadership helps our clients attract, engage and retain the talent they need for business success.