🤓 Senior Recruitment Coordinator - French
🌍 Alexander Mann Solutions | Puszkarska, Kraków🖥 http://alexandermannsolutions.com/
Senior Recruitment Coordinator with French
We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimising workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it.
If you want to take up a new step in your career – join us and go for our challenge!
Take the opportunity to work with prestigious Client and to be with the project from the day one! You will work in dynamic and energetic environment, among supportive and brave people learning from each other.
- Professional training programme with knowledge about recruitment processes and buddy who will support you during your first weeks with us
- Additional day off, language classes, multisport card and other benefits
- Opportunities to be engaged in additional initiatives including Employer Branding, Corporate Social Responsibilities or become an Internal Trainer
- Supporting recruitment teams from administrative perspective; It would include uploading jobs on the system, capturing candidates` applications, placing vacancies on job boards etc
- Managing Scheduling Process
- Proactively manage the customers’ needs and expectations by working directly with the client
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships between all parties, ensuring that they are continually appraised and updated on the relevant processes
- Compiling weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as required
- Providing on-going support for candidates and the recruitment teams
- You should be fluent in English and French
- Excellent communication skills and good phone manner
- Willingness to develop yourself in Recruitment area
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- An analytical mind, attention to details and practical approach