🤓 Talent Sourcing Specialist IT
🌍 Alexander Mann Solutions | Puszkarska 7f, Kraków🖥 http://alexandermannsolutions.com/
#talentsoucting, #IT, #recruiting
If you want to take up a new step in your career – join us and go for our challenge!
If you would like to develop in the Recruitment area, work with prestigious companies, and use your business English on a daily basis, join our Sourcing Team!
As a Talent Sourcing Specialist IT, you will develop innovative sourcing options, maintain a network of engaged candidates as well as undertaking market mapping projects.
Concentrating on specialist resourcing, you’ll design and undertake sourcing strategies to meet client expectations in full. Using everything from job boards to social networking sites, you’ll proactively seek out appropriate candidates to meet your client’s requirements. Using both direct and indirect channels, you’ll find the best candidates, compile shortlists for the recruitment team, and get involved in interviews. Skilled in interpreting resourcing plans and defining role requirements, you’ll develop imaginative sourcing options that are precisely right for each role recruited. That could mean using networking, headhunting, social networks, or even something entirely new.
Find out why AMS is a great place to work on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/WeAreAMS
- Exciting and stable career in a renowned, international organization.
- Opportunity to work on various international projects with market leaders from various sectors and countries.
- Professional training program and the possibility to use innovative recruitment technology.
- Opportunities to be engaged in additional initiatives including Employer Branding, Corporate Social Responsibilities, or become an Internal Trainer.
- Buddy – assistant, who will support you during your first weeks with us.
- Additional day off, language classes, multisport card, and other benefits.
- Define role requirements,
- Deliver fresh and original sourcing strategies,
- Build IT talent pools and undertake candidate name gathering,
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the searched profiles,
- Deploy creative and effective recruitment delivery and attraction strategies,
- Undertaking market mapping projects.
- Experience in headhunting, direct search, and undertaking sourcing strategies is an essential requirement.
- Skilled influencer of stakeholders across all levels, who believes that an effective recruitment outcome is dependent on the quality of the talent pipeline that feeds into it.
- Hands-on recruitment experience is vital, together with proven ability to achieve demanding targets and manage stakeholder relationships.
- Fluency in English both written and spoken.
- Strong interpersonal skills.