🤓 Junior Recruitment Specialist
🌍 All in! Games S.A. | Osiedle Bohaterów Września 82, Kraków🖥 https://www.allingames.com/
All in! Games is a publishing house and development team. We create and support unique games for PC and consoles, working on both Polish and international projects. Some of our cool titles are Ghostrunner (One More Level, co-publisher 505) and Tools Up! (The Knights of Unity). Remember the name—we’re gonna be loud!
We’re a group of gaming enthusiasts who enjoy teamwork and sharing ideas. When we make mistakes, we learn from them and when we succeed, we celebrate together. Our goal is to secure All in! Games’ place among the ranks of respected video game publishers all while being a great place to work.
Join our HR team as a:
Junior Recruitment Specialist
Together with Ania, Gabi, Alek and Paulina, you’ll be responsible for supporting the processes of building and developing unique teams that achieve ambitious business goals.
Your tasks will be to:
- Conduct searches for different positions (marketing, production, development, QA) as well as leading your own independent recruitment projects
- Write amazing and eye catching job ads (like this one or better!)
- Support Candidate Experience activities (we have good feedback about this but we want to be even better)
- Support and create new initiatives in the recruitment marketing area (cooperation with universities, etc.)
- Make our Intranet fun & functional
- Support the HR team in daily tasks
Let's start with that and over time, see what other tasks your specific talents could be good for. :)
Be sure that you:
- Have already experienced your first up & downs in leading recruitment processes (preferably in-house experience)
- Like searching for hidden talent on the Internet (you know how to use x-ray search) and reaching out to strangers
- Are really fascinated by HR-related topics
- Are detail-oriented and well-organized
- Have a good command of both English and Polish
- Can easily communicate with everyone and know which dialogue option will not fail the quest
- Work well under pressure and are capable of remaining focused despite rapidly changing priorities and competing deadlines
What do you think about these great perks?
- You decide how to complete the tasks you get
- Secret knowledge: The release dates of our games! Play before premieres! Score!
- An employment contract or B2B and an attractive salary
- Private healthcare, multisport, fruits, tea, coffee, and more awesome benefits to come as we level up in the future
- A geeky atmosphere. Come to the dark side, it’s pretty cool here :)