🤓 HR Business Partner (Technology)
🌍 Allegro | Swobodna 1, Wrocław🖥 https://allegro.pl/praca
#HrBusinessPartner, #Technology, #HRBP
Allegro is a leading eCommerce company in Poland. 21 million accounts have been created on the platform so far. We cooperate with 140k professional B2C sellers who drive their ecommerce revenues via Allegro platform. Customers buy over 1.2 million products every day. Today we employ over 3000 talented individuals and we are currently on the path to accelerate growth of HR advisory function to enable growth of fast scaling organization.
We need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people to support leadership teams in driving development of our high performance culture and manage all talent and organization development matters with leadership teams including organizational design, performance management, employee engagement, employee retention. We have several opportunities available at various seniority levels.
What will your main responsibilities include?
- Senior business relationships - Autonomously build strong partnerships and act as a trusted People and Organization partner, coach and a constructive challenger to technology stakeholders inspiring and enabling them to drive diverse range of people topics
- HR strategy - Support the creation and delivery of HR strategy, derive initiative and focus areas to shape our future organization. Lead the communication, implementation and measurement of key people initiatives and programmes supporting our fast-paced and high-performance culture.
- Performance and Career Development – Drive an effective approach to performance and career development through senior leaders, developing a high-performance, execution focused and effective feedback culture with particular focus on developing leaders, roll out key talent management processes.
- Change Management and Transformation - Lead and/or support business leaders and HR leadership in key organisational change management initiatives (M&A’s, organisational culture change, business process re-engineering).
- Diversity – Champion and deliver on creating a more diverse workplace by promoting initiatives, ways of working and behaviours which will drive change. Ensure leaders are accountable for role modelling inclusive leadership and are actively embedding the diversity, equity, and inclusion agenda.
- Data and insight – Utilise data and insight to support leaders, drive informed decision making and as a measure of output and initiatives.
- Workforce Planning - Partner with leaders on workforce planning, HC management support budgeting process and succession planning.
- Embed HR Operating model – ensure that HR support is focused on high value activities, providing strategic benefits to the functions. Supports leaders and their teams to effectively access the right HR support from the right places, ensures operational HR work is directed accordingly, promotes and encourages self-service.
Why is it worth working with us?
- You will have a real impact on one of the biggest e-commerce companies in Poland, quickly growing and largest publicly traded company on WSE
- Working with us will give you the opportunity to create new solutions and processes in a highly engaged, entrepreneurial People Team with a dynamic working culture and stability of a mature organization
- We offer exceptional learning opportunities through close cooperation with Allegro top management and access to a wide selection of training programs
- You will join a fast-growing organization that is among the leaders of the e-commerce segment
- A modern office, flexible working practices and cutting-edge tools
- Informal working atmosphere, supportive and highly in a professional team
- A wide selection of non-wage benefits (such as health insurance, life insurance, gym membership - Multisport, and much more) - you choose what you want
- English lessons paid by Allegro
- Exceptional learning opportunities, that include a training budget and access to a wide selection of training programs on our internal MindUp platform
We are looking for people who:
- Worked with technology teams ideally in technology / internet / eCommerce business in the HRBP capacity
- Worked with scaling organization, supporting them through transformation and culture change
- Experienced in company-wide HR related processes at scale (pay & promotion review, performance review, engagement, talent and succession management etc.)
- Designed value add, business driven initiatives and delivered solutions bringing tangible impact enabling business growth
- Have excellent quantitative and analytical skills, problem solving abilities and ability to deliver in fast paced organization with conflicting priorities
- Are able to engage and influence senior stakeholders, are structured and impactful communicators, drive inclusiveness and collaboration
- Are agile and work flexibly, able to deliver in a fast-paced, ever-changing and high-volume environment, ability to be strategic and tactical when needed
- Fluency in Polish and English
Apply to Allegro and see why it is #dobrzetubyć (#goodtobehere)