🤓 Business Development Manager
🌍 ALTEN Polska | Prusa 20, Poznań🖥 https://www.altenpolska.pl
#businessdevelopment, #management, #sales
ALTEN Group - major technological partner of global customers, has become in 30 years the leading European provider the Engineering and Technology Consulting (ECT). With over 37.000 employees (including 88% engineers), present in more than 25 countries and revenues exceeding €2 billion, supports its customers’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems.
ALTEN Polska provides high added value engineering, IT and consulting services, being at the core of our customers’ innovation process in various industry sectors.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Looking for a thrilling challenge? Want to have a real impact on tomorrow’s technologies? The job of Business Development Manager is at the heart of the group's development: we are looking today for the leaders of tomorrow. Sign up for a career path to reveal your managerial qualities!
Join ALTEN and grow with us!
- By analyzing the market and discovering new market trends while identifying customer’s potentials
- By being responsible for the full sales lifecycle including final contract negotiation
Managing your own team
- By identifying and growing your team of IT and engineering specialists in partnership with the recruitment division
- By conducting interviews and hiring suitable candidates in line with the Business Unit’s strategy
- Completed studies (preferred MA) in Economics, Engineering, Management, HR or related fields
- Min. 1 year of sales experience for a service company on a Junior Business Development Manager position
- Min. 1 year of sales experience for a service company on a Business Development Manager position
- Willing to develop new business opportunities and ambitions into success
- Ability to understand customer needs with problem solving approach
- Positive personality to build relationships with clients and consultants
- Responsibility for the tasks entrusted
- Entrepreneurship thinking attitude
- Strong organizational skills and time management
- Fluent Polish and English both spoken & written
- Active driving license will be an advantage
- A full-time contract with a benefit package
- Stable and long-term cooperation in an international environment
- Well-defined career path at the European leader in engineering & IT consulting
- Being a part of “can-do attitude” Team
- Your great ideas and initiatives go into production
- Participation in company conferences, trainings, workshops, integration meetings, etc.
- Work in a certified „Great Place To Work” company
During the pandemic, the recruitment process and work are both remote!
NOTICE: We kindly inform you that we will contact the selected people.