🤓 Junior Business Development Manager
🌍 ALTEN Polska | Prusa 20, Poznań🖥 https://www.altenpolska.pl
#businessdevelopment, #management, #sales
ALTEN Group - major technological partner of global customers, has become in 30 years the leading European provider of the Engineering and Technology Consulting (ECT). With over 37.000 employees (including 88% engineers), present in more than 25 countries and revenues exceeding €2 billion, supports its customers’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems.
ALTEN Polska provides high added value engineering, IT and consulting services, being at the core of our customers’ innovation process in various industry sectors.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Are you the kind of person who is not afraid of challenges and who appreciates ambitious tasks? Contact with people and especially selling drives you to action? Do you want to work in a dynamic environment and a great atmosphere?
Join ALTEN and grow with us!
- Creating new business opportunities by prospecting potential business partners
- Gathering business needs at existing customers
- Optimizing business profitability
- Closing deals on service-based contracts or on time-based contracts
- Interviewing and verifying candidates to build qualified talent pool
- Taking responsibility for your own team of IT/engineering consultants in selected areas (e.g. career development, annual assessement)
- Organizing & coordinating commercial relationships with business partners
- Completed studies (MA) in Economics, Engineering, Management, HR or related fields
- Ambition to succeed
- Entrepreneurship thinking
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to build long lasting relationships
- Problem solver attitude
- Proactivity and drive to self-development
- Experience in proactive sales would be a plus
- Excellent communication in Polish
- Smooth, trouble-free communication in English
- Active driving license would be an advantage
- A full-time contract with a benefit package
- Stable and long-term cooperation in an international environment
- Well-defined career path at the European leader in engineering & IT consulting
- Comprehensive training in work and structure
- Mentor support
- Being a part of the “can-do attitude” Team
- Your great ideas and initiatives go into production
- Participation in company conferences, trainings, workshops, integration meetings, etc.
- Work in a certified „Great Place To Work” company
During the pandemic, the recruitment process and work are both remote!
NOTICE We kindly inform you that we will contact the selected people.