🤓 Junior Business Development Manager
🌍 ALTEN Polska | Pańska 73, Warszawa🖥 https://www.altenpolska.pl
#business, #manager, #sales
Would you like to work in a stable workplace?
Would you like to work for a company that provides career path development opportunities?
Would you like to work for a company highly valued by its employees - Great Place to Work Certificate?
Join ALTEN and grow with us!
ALTEN Group - major technological partner of global customers, has become in 30 years the leading European provider of the Engineering and Technology Consulting (ECT). With over 37.000 employees (including 88% engineers), present in more than 28 countries and revenues exceeding €2 billion, supports its customers’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems.
ALTEN Polska provides high added value engineering, IT and consulting services, being at the core of our customers’ innovation process in various industry sectors.
- Creating new business opportunities by prospecting potential business partners
- Gathering business needs at existing customers
- Optimizing business profitability
- Closing deals on service-based contracts or on time-based contracts
- Interviewing and verifying candidates to build qualified talent pool
- Taking responsibility for your own team of IT/engineering consultants in selected areas (e.g. career development, annual assessement)
- Organizing & coordinating commercial relationships with business partners
If you are a self-motivated, high-energy individual who is not afraid of challenges, we're looking for you!
- Completed studies (MA) in Economics, Management, HR, Engineering or related fields
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to build long lasting relationships
- Proactivity and drive to self-development
- Experience in proactive sales
- Excellent communication in Polish
- Smooth, trouble-free communication in English
- Active driving license would be an advantage
- A full-time contract
- Stable and long-term cooperation in an international environment
- Well-defined career path at the European leader in engineering & IT consulting
- Comprehensive training in work and structure
- Mentor support
- Being a part of the “can-do attitude” Team
- Your great ideas and initiatives go into production
- Participation in company conferences, trainings, workshops, integration meetings, etc.
- Opportunity to relocate and work in different ALTEN Polska branches (Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan, Gdansk)
- Medicover medical care
- Medicover dental care
- MultiSport card / MyBenefit cafeteria system
- English language course
- Employee referral program
- Layette for a newborn employee's child
- Group life insurance
- Pension scheme
NOTICE We kindly inform you that we will contact the selected people.