🤓 Administrative Assistant
🌍 AMS | Grunwaldzka 407, Gdańsk🖥 https://www.weareams.com/
We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organizations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimizing workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it.
Contribute to the efficient running of our business by providing high quality administrative support in a timely and professional manner Working closely with the team of Executive assistants, this role is accountable for key administrative processes such as document signing, purchase order co-ordination, diary management and expense management.
- Working closely with the Executive assistants and Director population to ensure that key business documents are signed in a timely and efficient manner. This involves co-ordinating senior leaders to ensure that critical deadlines are met.
- Liasing with Executive Assistants, Managers within the business and external suppliers to ensure that the purchase ordering process is completed in line with company process to ensure that services can be effectively delivered and suppliers are paid in a timely manner. This includes using proactis (internal system) for setting up new suppliers, submitting purchase orders and chasing up requests as required
- Supporting the executive assistant team with general administrative tasks including diary management, managing expenses, maintaining electronic filing systems and other Ad-hoc tasks
Skills & Experience:
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work
- Clear confident communication skills
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Ability to build relationships at all levels
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Experience of using Proactis or similar supplier management tool (desirable but not essential)
- Professional training programme with knowledge about recruitment processes and buddy who will
- support you during your first weeks with us
- Additional day off, language classes, multisport card and other benefits
- Opportunities to be engaged in additional initiatives including Employer Branding, Corporate Social
- Responsibilities or become an Internal Trainer
- Work environment supporting work-life balance (CSR, remote work option, flexible working hours etc)