🤓 Client Services Manager
🌍 AMS | Puszkarska 7f, Kraków🖥 http://www.weareams.com
#manager, #graduaterecruitment, #hrmanager
We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimising workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it.
This is a highly unique CSM opportunity, which requires experience within emerging talent recruitment to be the Subject Matter Expert and trusted advisor. You will be part of Sanofi’s Steering Committee to help shape the Early Talent Strategy and initiatives across Europe and also be responsible for the delivery Sanofi’s highly successful Global V.I.E Program, managing a team of 5, and driving continuous improvement. This is a high-profile and pivotal role within Sanofi and one which can support part time working
What is VIE?
The Global V.I.E. Program is a government initiative that enables French companies to send a person between 18 and 28 years of age on an assignment abroad for a flexible period ranging from 12 to 24 months. It is open to French candidates and those from the European Economic Area (EEA), from all educational backgrounds. It appeals to strongly motivated young people: recent graduates, generally from the best universities or Business Schools in Europe, with professional experience and usually with an international profile. Usually fluent in several languages, having already worked abroad previously.
In this role you will:
- Be a trusted advisor and part of Sanofi’s Early Talent Steering Committee to define a strategy and best practices across Europe
- Propose and implement new solutions (eg: technology, 3rd party, branding)
- Drive the identification and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
- Be responsible for a team of 5 delivering VIE’s Globally within Sanofi
- Drive team activities and focus to ensure customer satisfaction
- Support team in liaison with client contacts to develop and maintain recruitment plans, attraction, sourcing strategies through to delivery
- Monitor team performance ensuring adherence and delivery of SLA’s
- Forecast recruitment volumes and financials; proposing right-sizing team in timely manner to client
- Custodian of Clients EVP ensuring proposition is consistent throughout the candidate journey
- Formulate and deliver regular monthly, quarterly and annual business reviews with Sanofi’s Senior Leadership Team.
- Identify trends in candidate availability / behaviour within relevant market sectors and present MI as required to internal and external stakeholders
- Present to Hiring Managers and HRBPs globally to educate them on benefits and advantage of the VIE program
- Be responsible for Key stakeholder management
- Be responsible for escalation management and resolution
- Escalate any potential issues or contentious situations with the Senior Manager
Skills & Experience
- Expertise within Early Talent Recruitment to be able to evolve the VIE Program and propose and provide solutions to build Sanofi’s Early talent strategy.
- Proven experience in client facing role
- Sound knowledge of candidate attraction techniques
- People management experience
- Strong stakeholder management to be able to influence, make thing happen and obtain decisions
- Proven and excellent presentation skills – developing excel reports, PowerPoint presentations and build stories in data to present to client
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and bring solutions to ensure exquisite delivery
- Attention to detail, accuracy and diligence
- Multi-country (ideally global) recruitment experience essential
- Excellent communication skills able to adapt style accordingly when working with different cultures.
- Fluent and strong written and spoken English.
- French highly advantageous.
- Exciting and stable career in a renowned, international organisation.
- Excellent opportunities to grow in the multinational environment, with options to work on-and off-site.
- Possibilities to work remotely, to go for international assignment and to travel to client site on regular basis.
- Opportunity to work on various international projects with market leaders from various sectors and countries.
- Opportunity to get engaged in additional initiatives including Employer Branding, Corporate Social Responsibilities and Social Fund events or become an Internal Trainer.