🤓 Coordinator-Finance Ops Accounts Payable
🌍 AMS | Grunwaldzka 407, Gdańsk🖥 https://www.weareams.com/
We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimising workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it.
- Receive and process supplier invoices and employee expenses according to established procedures and requirements.
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost centres by analysing invoice/ expense reports; recording and reconciling accounting entries.
- Reconcile and maintain accounting records by verifying and posting transactions.
- Ensure the highest quality for the daily task in terms of meeting agreed deadlines, data protection and data accuracy.
- Resolving questions and queries raised by the suppliers and employees in terms of the invoices/ expenses.
- Control spends; verify documents, reports and balances.
- Take part in ad-hoc projects and initiatives.
- Liaise closely with other finance functions (Treasury, Financial Accounting, and Management Accounting).
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships between all parties, ensuring that they are continually appraised and updated on the relevant information
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in finance or education in finance or any related field
- Experience in working with Microsoft Dynamics will be added value
- Accuracy and analytical thinking skills
- English – min B2 level
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving attitude and proactive approach
- Ability to resolve issues in a professional and diplomatic manner
- Communication skills
- Opportunity to work in an international environment, in an experienced and stable team with a global scope
- Clear and stable career path and work environment supporting work-life balance.
- Professional training programme and possibility to develop
- Opportunity to get engaged in additional initiatives including Employer Branding, Corporate Social Responsibilities and Social Fund events or become an Internal Trainer.
- Buddy – assistant, who will support you during your first weeks with us.
- Private medical care, life insurance, additional day off, language classes, multisport card and other benefits (And yes! We used to have fresh fruit delivered to kitchens so hopefully we will be back in the office soon!).