🤓 COORDINATOR - PEOPLE OPERATIONS
🌍 AMS | Grunwaldzka 34, Gdańsk🖥 https://www.weareams.com/
We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organizations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimizing workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it.
In this role you will:
In this role you will:
- Administer on-boarding process for AMS Permanent and Contingent hires (including but not limited to Background check screening, collecting and reviewing candidate’s documents, updating the system and relevant trackers, preparing the contracts, resolving queries from candidates, Hiring Managers and suppliers via phone and e-mail)
- Professionally respond to all incoming HR queries via the telephone or email within the required SLA
- Manage day to day queries and tasks ensuring all are dealt with in an effective and timely manner and escalated where necessary
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of HR processes and policies
- Manage various administration activities that would be specific to the HR processes
- Work effectively and collaboratively with other team members to learn from their experience and knowledge.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Very good English –both verbal and written
- Attention to detail, excellent communication, organisational, problem solving and multitasking skills
- Ability to work under time pressure and tight deadlines with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work with highly sensitive and confidential data
- Pro-active and positive approach with team working skills
- Experience in administration or customer services environment would be an asset.
AMS takes a total reward approach to compensation and benefits. Because ‘doing well’ can mean different things to different people, but increasingly it means taking a balanced, sustainable approach to life - and work.
- Additional day off
- Health benefits
- Life insurance
- Language classes
- Cafeteria system (range of benefits to choose from)