🤓 Coordinator-Talent Development part-time
🌍 AMS | Puszkarska 7f, Kraków🖥 https://www.weareams.com/
We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organizations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimizing workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it.
The role of Coordinator involves providing administrative support for global Talent Development team, your main responsibilities would include:
- Creating and managing training schedule, tracking attendance
- Acting as a point of contact for internal trainers
- Uploading training details and materials to the LMS system.
- Supporting wider Talent Development team globally
- Answering employee queries related to Talent Development, LMS system, training recommendations, and other
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role would be beneficial
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills (at least C1 level) and fluent Polish
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel.
- Great communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and proactive approach
- Flexible working hours
- Professional training programme and buddy who will support you during your first weeks with us
- Additional day off, private medical care, free language classes, MyBenefit cafeteria and many more benefits
- Get involved in employer branding, charity events, become a trainer or join one of plenty of other additional project