🤓 FINANCE OPERATIONS COORDINATOR
🌍 AMS | Grunwaldzka 407, Gdańsk🖥 https://www.weareams.com/
We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organizations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimizing workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it. https://www.weareams.com/
The Finance Operations Coordinators are responsible for resolving incoming queries regarding payment and system issues.
- Supporting the contingent workforce population of 24000 contractors and temp workers within system and payment queries.
- Handling incoming calls, chats and emails
- Ensuring the highest quality for the daily task in terms of meeting agreed deadlines, data protection and data accuracy
- Taking part in ad-hoc projects and initiatives
- Cooperating closely with Payroll, Onboarding team and Extention Management team
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships between all parties, ensuring that they are continually appraised and updated on the relevant information
Skills & Experience:
- Very good English, both written and spoken, C1 level minimum
- Accuracy and analytical thinking skills
- Ability to work both individually and in the team
- Problem solving attitude
- Ability to resolve issues in a professional and diplomatic manner
- Good customer service skills
- Professional training programme with knowledge about recruitment processes and buddy who will support you during your first weeks with us
- Additional day off, language classes, multisport card and other benefits
- Opportunities to be engaged in additional initiatives including Employer Branding, Corporate Social Responsibilities or become an Internal Trainer.