🤓 Insight Consultant
🌍 AMS | Puszkarska 7f, Kraków🖥 http://www.weareams.com
#insight, #research, #marketmapping
We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimising workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it.
As an Insights Consultant, you will be responsible for combining, interpreting and presenting market information from a range of sources to deliver recruitment insight for a skill area. In this strategic role, you will help sourcing and recruiting teams by uncovering insights that enable them to optimise performance and candidate engagement. Drawing on data from a range of public and paid for online sources, you will develop impactful intelligence to power our teams’ candidate attraction and sourcing efforts. You will evaluate the sources of information you draw from, in order to impact hiring strategies, influence recruitment techniques, and increase stakeholder relationships. Your ability to interpret your findings, tell the story that the data illustrates and present this back in an impactful way in writing and discussion form is a key element to this role.
- Ability to use research tools to deliver insights and market research projects to key stakeholders.
- Provide accurate, timely and well-informed market intelligence that can be used to impact hiring strategies, generate business, develop client relationships, or for additional general knowledge sharing purposes.
- Proactively provide market intelligence to wider team and stakeholders in order to impact hiring strategies.
- Uses initiative to source information and research through Big Data tools, open source data, x-ray searches, Boolean searches, and other platforms, reports and publications.
- Excellent presentation skills of Insights products to client and team members, being able to convey findings and suggested next steps.
- Ability to build and sustain relationships with client and wider team to drive the engagement of Insights.
- Manage stakeholder relationships effectively and be able to communicate the impact of insights for account deliverables.
- Be vigilant in seeking new partnerships and platforms to grow Insights Tools database.
- Participate and contribute within team meetings and be a key part of development of junior team members.
- Contributes to wider Global Insights presentations and projects.
- Proactively solicits feedback and impact case studies from stakeholders
Skills & Experience
- Experience in research or using research tools to provide informative messages.
- Experience of delivering presentations and research projects
- Experience using specialist techniques (e.g Boolean searching) to source information.
- Experience of directly engaging with stakeholders.
- Good written and spoken English language skills
- Experience of driving proactive market research projects
- Confidence in delivering projects to key stakeholders on a global capacity.
- Professional training programme with knowledge about recruitment processes and buddy who will support you during your first weeks with us
- Additional day off, language classes, multisport card, private medical care and other benefits
- Opportunities to be engaged in additional initiatives including Employer Branding, Corporate Social Responsibilities or become an Internal Trainer