🤓 IT Sourcing Specialist
🌍 AMS | Puszkarska 7f, Kraków🖥 http://www.weareams.com
#sourcing, #IT, #sourcer
We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organizations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimizing workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it. https://www.weareams.com/
- Fully utilize relevant ATS (Applicant Tracking System) ensuring that activities are conducted within the ATS as appropriate, that data accuracy and quality is maintained through all processes and that it accurately reflects the status of all activity;
- Engage with Recruiters and Hiring Managers (as directed) to take detailed briefs on role requirements, contributing knowledge and best practice to add value to discussions;
- Proactively source (identify) candidates utilizing a broad range of channels and techniques (e.g. search engines, job board databases, social networking sites) Employ innovative techniques to identify elusive talent in the market;
- Engage with identified candidates to qualify suitability for the role, to sell the role and prospective Client and to encourage candidate to actively apply for role;
- Upon application, screen and qualify candidates to determine suitability and obtain required information (e.g. availability, permission to represent) in order to create long-lists;
- Ensure regular communication with Client Services team to understand on-going requirements and to share progress of activity;
- Maintain agreed service levels and targets.
Skills & Experience:
- Fluency in both Polish and English language both written and spoken;
- Understanding of IT recruitment especially on Polish market;
- Previous sourcing background (internships, courses, or employment history);
- Experience of developing an understanding on the nature of positions assigned to you from the recruiter and delivering suitable profiles for it;
- Demonstrate ability to work autonomously and as part of a team;
- Preferably experience with hiring systems (ATS, CRM, etc.);
- Experience in specialized techniques (such as Boolean search) to secure candidates using sourcing tools, or experience in recruiting activities using SNS;
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of international projects with market leaders from various sectors and countries (Have you seen our clients’ portfolio?).
- Clear and stable career path and work environment supporting work-life balance (We all know how important it is in current situation, wouldn’t you agree?)
- Professional training programme and possibility to use innovative recruitment technology.
- Opportunity to get engaged in additional initiatives including Employer Branding, Corporate Social Responsibilities and Social Fund events or become an Internal Trainer.
- Buddy –assistant, who will support you during y our first weeks with us.
- Private medical care, life insurance, additional day off, language classes, multisport card and other benefits.