🤓 LEAD SPECIALIST-RECRUITMENT ADMIN
🌍 AMS | Grunwaldzka 409, Gdańsk🖥 https://www.weareams.com/
#administration, #recruiter, #lead
We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimising workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4 500+ experts who liv e our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it.
At AMS we value authenticity , bold ideas and passion for recruitment. We are looking for agile and quality-oriented people, who strive to build best-in-class recruitment solutions. We value our employees’ ability to withstand challenges and work out creative solutions. Take the opportunity to work with prestigious Clients from various industries and to be with the project from day one! You will work in inspiring environment, among supportive and brave people learning from each other.
You will be responsible for:
Supporting recruitment teams with administrative tasks, such as:
- Supporting team members with answering more complex queries and escalations.
- Overseeing the workload of the HD team and supporting team members with prioritisation where required.
- Coordinating the tracking of query volumes and analysing data to identify trends.
- Validating documents against our client policies.
- Working with the Business Assurance Manager or Compliance Lead to identify opportunities for improvement and support resolution by seeking and recommending solutions.
- Capturing candidates’ applications and managing interview scheduling process.
- Preparing offer documentation and managing candidates’ pre-employment screening process.
- Working with recruitment systems and technologies and ensuring they are being used effectively.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships between all parties, making sure they are constantly up to date with the process.
- Preparing weekly , monthly and quarterly reports when required.
- Providing training and guidance to new team members
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Fluency in English –both verbal and written, any additional language would be an asset (language bonus available).
- Around 2 years of experience in recruitment administration area.
- Strong customer focus, pro-active and positive approach.
- Attention to detail, excellent communication, organisational, problem solving and multitasking skills.
- Ability to effectively work in a team as well as individually
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of international projects with market leaders from various sectors and countries (Have you seen our clients’ portfolio?).
- Clear and stable career path and work environment supporting work-life balance (We all know how important it is in current situation, wouldn’t you agree?).
- Professional training programme and possibility to use innovative recruitment technology.
- Opportunity to get engaged in additional initiatives including Employer Branding, Corporate Social Responsibilities and Social Fund events or become an Internal Trainer.
- Buddy –assistant, who will support you during y our first weeks with us.
- Private medical care, life insurance, additional day off, language classes, multisport card and other benefits (And yes! We used to have fresh fruit delivered to kitchens so hopefully we will be back in the office soon!).