🤓 Manager - Client Services
🌍 AMS | Puszkarska 7F, Kraków🖥 https://www.weareams.com/
#Recruitment, #management, #clientservices
Client Services Managers at AMS form the frontline with our clients and are the heart of our business. Experts in team management, resourcing strategies, they take ownership for the overall operational success of our client.
They lead and inspire the recruitment team that deliver to our clients every day, taking responsibility for their performance, development and optimization. They are ultimately accountable for their successful delivery.
- Manage the delivery team, ensuring their focus, direction and delivery through coaching, direct management and development
- Manage the day to day resourcing needs of the assigned business areas by proactively working towards the agreed resource plan
- Develop creative recruitment solutions if the organization is experiencing difficulties in attracting the appropriate level and quality of staff by using all sourcing channels effectively
- Monitor and achieve team’s targets, budget and SLA’s around effectiveness, timelines, candidate quality, delivery of recruitment services & customer satisfaction
- Client facing
- Proactive solutioning
Skills & Experience:
- Proven track record managing a team of Recruiters
- Strong sense of urgency and responsive client-facing skills with proven expertise in various candidate sourcing methodologies (headhunting, social networking, job boards)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build credible relationships
- Previous experience of working within a Corporate recruitment environment
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Excellent English
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of international projects with market leaders from various sectors and countries
- Clear and stable career path and work environment supporting work-life balance
- Professional training programme and possibility to use innovative recruitment technology.
- Opportunity to get engaged in additional initiatives including Employer Branding, Corporate Social Responsibilities and Social Fund events or become an Internal Trainer.
- Buddy – assistant, who will support you during your first weeks with us.
- Private medical care, life insurance, additional day off, language classes, multisport card and other benefits