🤓 Recruiter - Poland Remote
🌍 AMS | Puszkarska 7f, Kraków🖥 https://www.weareams.com/
#recruiter, #recruitment, #international
We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimising workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it.
This role presents you with a unique opportunity to immerse yourselves into the Fashion & Apparel market. You will work in inspiring international environment, among supportive and brave people and be the owner of the whole recruitment process.
As a Recruiter, you will ensure that we are delivering the highest levels of customer satisfaction. The role will involve liaising with the client on a day-to-day basis, managing workload as well as putting together innovative resourcing strategies to meet their expectations entirely.
- Experience in managing European end-to-end recruitment processes and working directly with Hiring Managers.
- Fluency in English both written and spoken, any other European language would be an asset.
- Strong customer focus and ability to manage senior stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build long-lasting relationships with candidates, clients and teammates.
- Analytical mind, attention to detail and practical approach.
Skills & Experience
- Leading an end-to-end recruitment process.
- Proactively source candidates from a variety of channels to develop a pipeline of qualified diverse candidates.
- Ensuring quality shortlists are prepared and delivered in timely manner.
- Building and strengthening relationships with Hiring Managers through resource planning, job specification, other recruitment activities.
- Identifying process improvements and managing client expectations.
- Ensuring candidate and hiring manager great experience by frequent updates and communication.
- Producing timely and accurate management information, keeping system updated.
- Deliver results against client SLAs, KPIs and team objectives.
- Undertaking market mapping projects.
Additional day off, language classes, multisport card and other benefits.