🤓 Recruitment Administrator with French
🌍 AMS | Puszkarska 7f, Kraków🖥 https://www.weareams.com/
#hr, #french, #administration
We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organizations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimizing workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it.
As a Senior Recruitment Coordinator with French you will support French market working for one of our biggest Clients from Pharma industry – Sanofi.
You will be a part of a collaborative recruitment team and have a chance to build your expertise working on various projects and systems and become a trusted advisor for your colleagues and customers.
You will be responsible for supporting recruitment teams with administrative tasks, such as:
- Managing the interview scheduling process.
- Revising job advertisements in accordance to pre-agreed guidelines and posting them on internal and external job boards.
- Working with recruitment systems and technologies and ensuring they are being used effectively.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships between all parties, making sure they are constantly up to date with the process.
- Preparing weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports when required.
Skills & Experience:
- Fluency in French and English – both verbal and written.
- Attention to detail, excellent communication, organizational, problem solving and multitasking skills.
- Ability to effectively work in a team as well as individually.
- Strong motivation to join us and develop in the recruitment administration area.
- Experience in administration or customer services environment would be an asset.
AMS takes a total reward approach to compensation and benefits. Because ‘doing well’ can mean different things to different people, but increasingly it means taking a balanced, sustainable approach to life - and work.
- Base pay
- Incentive pay – including merit increases and bonuses
- Time-off – holiday/sick/parental
- Additional day off
- Health benefits – medical, dental, vision
Development and career opportunities
- Training programs
- Coaching and mentoring
- Progression opportunities
- Work/life balance – including flexible work arrangements, sabbaticals, employee assistance
- Strong, progressive culture