🤓 Recruitment Administrator with French
🌍 AMS | Puszkarska 7F, Kraków🖥 https://www.weareams.com/
#French, #AMS, #Administration
AMS is currently looking for a Recruitment Administrator with French to join the team supporting Novo Nordisk account.
Novo Nordisk is a global pharmaceutical company known for its innovative research and medical solutions in diabetes and other serious chronic diseases such as obesity, and rare blood and rare endocrine diseases. Novo was first in Europe to start mass production of insulin enabling patients dramatically improve their life expectancy and quality of life!
As a part of the team, you will provide efficient and flexible administrative support to the recruitment process – including posting jobs and arranging interviews. Apart from core responsibilities, you will be acting as the point of contact for all queries relating to your area of responsibility.
We are looking for junior administrators with excellent knowledge of English and French, as well as previous experience in administration, customer service or in a client-facing role.
Do you think you have what it takes? Bring it!
- Supporting recruiters with interview scheduling process – including arranging interview times, collating interview documents and ensuring that all participants received all necessary details and meeting invitations
- Posting jobs on internal and external job boards
- Updating and maintaining recruitment data in the system – updating candidate profiles, closing requisitions
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships between all parties including recruiters, hiring managers and other account stakeholders
- Ensuring stakeholders are continually updated on relevant processes
- Management of day-to-day queries ensuring all are dealt with in an effective and timely manner and escalated where necessary
- Participating in continuous improvement initiatives within the immediate team
Skills & Experience:
- Fluency in French and English – both verbal and written (min. C1 level)
- Previous experience in administration, customer service
- Ability to work in dynamic environment and dealing with demanding stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and experience in managing team workload
- Attention to detail, excellent communication, organizational, problem solving and multitasking skills
- Strong customer focus, pro-active and positive approach
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages; Outlook, Word, Excel
AMS takes a total reward approach to compensation and benefits. Because ‘doing well’ can mean different things to different people, but increasingly it means taking a balanced, sustainable approach to life - and work.
- Compensation (base pay and Incentive pay – including merit increases and bonuses)
- Additional time-off (holiday/sick/parental leave)
- Additional day off
- Health benefits (private medical healthcare, dental, vision)
- Development and career opportunities (training programs, coaching and mentoring, progression opportunities)
- Work/life balance – including flexible work arrangements, sabbaticals, employee assistance
- Work buddy to support you in the first weeks of employment