🤓 Recruitment Coordinator - CWS
🌍 AMS | Puszkarska 7F, Kraków🖥 https://www.weareams.com/
We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimising workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it.
The next James Bond just might need your help!
If you’re ready for a new step in your career – join us, push yourself and take on our challenge!
Take this opportunity to work with prestigious Clients in both the Public and Private sector.
From Highstreet Charities to the World of ‘James Bond’ and high profile Government Departments – if you have it, they all require your energy, enthusiasm and talent.
In the current Global climate you could even help save lives - supporting the growth of Health Agencies and engage with critical workers and suppliers.
You’ll also work in a dynamic and energetic environment, among supportive and brave like-minded and diverse people learning from each other. If this sounds like you and a challenge you accept, why wouldn’t you apply?
- Administer on-boarding and extensions processes (including but not limited to Background check screening, collecting and reviewing candidate’s documents, updating the system and relevant trackers, preparing the contracts, resolving queries from candidates, Hiring Managers and suppliers via phone and e-mail)
- Day to day contact with internal & external Stakeholders -by phone and email
- Complete daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as required
- Management of day to day queries ensuring all are dealt with in an effective and timely manner and escalated where necessary
- Work towards the service levels agreements (SLA) and compliance standards
- Conduct process reviews and making suggestions for improvements
- Manage various administration activities that would be specific to the CWS account
Skills & Experience:
- Very good English –both verbal and written
- Strong customer skills
- Ability to work under time pressure and tight deadlines with high level of accuracy
- Excellent communication, organisational, problem solving and multitasking skills
- Ability to manage stressful situations in a professional manner
- Pro-active and positive approach with team working skills
- Good Excel skills will be an asset
- Professional training programme with knowledge about recruitment processes and buddy who will support you during your first weeks with us
- Additional day off, language classes, multisport card and other benefits
- Opportunities to be engaged in additional initiatives including Employer Branding, Corporate Social Responsibilities or become an Internal Trainer.