🤓 RECRUITMENT COORDINATOR WITH FINNISH
🌍 AMS | Puszkarska 7f, Kraków🖥 https://www.weareams.com/
#administration, #recruitment, #finnish
At AMS we value authenticity, bold ideas and passion for recruitment. We are looking for agile and quality-oriented people, who strive to build best-in-class recruitment solutions. We value our employees’ ability to withstand challenges and work out creative solutions. Take the opportunity to work with prestigious Clients from various industries and to be with the project from day one! You will work in inspiring environment, among supportive and brave people learning from each other. As a Recruitment Coordinator, you will be a part of collaborative recruitment team and have a chance to build your expertise working on various projects and systems and become a trusted advisor for your colleagues and customers.
- Managing interview scheduling process.
- Managing candidates’ pre-employment background screening process.
- Arranging medical checks for nee joiners.
- Working with recruitment systems and technologies and ensuring they are being used effectively.
- Proactively managing candidates and hiring managers’ needs and expectations.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships between all parties, making sure they are constantly up to date with the process.
- Providing training and guidance to new team members.
- Finding ways to continually improve the process and sharing them with the team.
- Opportunity to support recruiters from time to time in screening calls with candidates.
Skills and experience:
- Fluency in both English and Finnish (at least B2/C1)– both verbal and written
- Strong customer focus, pro-active and positive approach.
- Attention to detail, excellent communication, organisational, problem solving and multitasking skills.
- Ability to effectively work in a team as well as individually.
- Strong motivation to join us and develop in recruitment administration area.
- Experience in administration or customer services environment would be an asset.
- Fully remote work or hybrid type of work, or work from one of our offices.
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of international projects with market leaders from various sectors and countries (Have you seen our clients’ portfolio?).
- Clear and stable career path and work environment supporting work-life balance (We all know how important it is in current situation, wouldn’t you agree?).
- Professional training programme and possibility to use innovative recruitment technology.
- Opportunity to get engaged in additional initiatives including Employer Branding, Corporate Social Responsibilities and Social Fund events or become an Internal Trainer.
- Buddy – assistant, who will support you during your first weeks with us.
- Private medical care, life insurance, additional day off, language classes, multisport card and other benefits.