🤓 Senior Manager - Sourcing
🌍 AMS | Puszkarska 7F, Kraków🖥 https://www.weareams.com/
#SeniorManager, #Sourcing, #Recruitment
At AMS we value authenticity, bold ideas and passion for recruitment. We are looking for agile and quality-oriented people, who strive to build best-in-class recruitment solutions. We value our employees’ ability to withstand challenges and work out creative solutions
Take the opportunity to work with prestigious Clients from various industries and to be with the project from day one! You will work in inspiring environment, among supportive and brave people learning from each other.
The purpose of the role is to take ownership for the sourcing delivery, relationship management of a specific business function within a client ensuring all quality thresholds and KPIs are met, client satisfaction targets are achieved, and value is generated for AMS
- Develop and maintain pro-active and constructive relationships with CST team and clients by demonstrating an understanding of the business, the requirements and set expectations accordingly.
- Manage senior stakeholders in fast-moving, complex and difficult client environments enhancing AMS’ reputation within the business acting in an advisory capacity.
- Partner senior client stakeholders to define resourcing strategies and plans that meet medium to long term client objectives and enable AMS to plan..
- Develop effective sourcing and talent community strategy to meet the BU needs, working with the Sourcing Channel Consultant (if present on the account).
- Deploy effective recruitment delivery and attraction strategies, using relevant sourcing channels to reduce time to hire and increase account profitability.
- Build effective communication channels between the client hiring managers and the account team strengthening the relationship between AMS and the client.
- Accurate financial forecasting and a deep understanding of the team productivity to enable resource management.
- Ensure data accuracy and review and analyse data to drive team performance Lead and manage Team Leads, driving the team to ensure that productivity, account profitability and customer satisfaction are always priorities.
- Manage Team Leaders to empower them to achieve delivery targets and contractual SLAs by providing objectives, direction and continual feedback on progress.
- Drive down non-compliance for assigned BU(s), increasing account revenue and profitability.
- Deliver continuous improvement projects and client specific projects.
- Hold sound knowledge of recruitment model options and design in order to promote the benefits of an outsourced solution to the client.
Skills & Experience:
- Passion for sourcing
- Deep knowledge of at least one market sector
- Experience of presenting to and solving issues for senior clients (e.g. HR Leaders, Heads of Business) and gaining their agreement to a course of action.
- Ability to liaise with and influence all levels of management to agree a change of direction or new process.
- Experience of developing and delivering sourcing strategies and processes to improve outcomes (e.g. decreased time to hire, increased quality of hire).
- Experience in behavioural/competency-based interviewing (both face-to-face and via the telephone).
- Experience at producing business orientated management information and interpreting this to draw conclusions and make recommendations.
- Subject matter expertise, knowledge of local sourcing & recruitment practices along with the ability to use market intelligence and analyse market trends to provide insights to clients.
- Experience in the use of recruitment technology and recruitment databases.
- Thorough understanding of legislation affecting area of work (e.g. age discrimination, employment risks for contractors) and ability to guide and advise clients on legislation.
- Experience in tracking record of managing complex, high-profile recruitment projects and multiple campaigns.
- Experience in people management and development.
- Experience in working in an on-site/in-house environment would be an advantage
- Fluent English
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of international projects with market leaders from various sectors and countries
- Clear and stable career path and work environment supporting work-life balance
- Professional training programme and possibility to use innovative recruitment technology.
- Opportunity to get engaged in additional initiatives including Employer Branding, Corporate Social Responsibilities and Social Fund events or become an Internal Trainer.
- Buddy – assistant, who will support you during your first weeks with us.
- Private medical care, life insurance, additional day off, language classes, multisport card and other benefits