🤓 Senior IT Recruiter
🌍 AMS | Puszkarska 7f, Kraków🖥 https://www.weareams.com/
#ITrecruiter, #recruitment, #recruiter
We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimising workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it.
At AMS we value authenticity, bold ideas and passion for recruitment. We are looking for agile and quality-oriented people, who strive to build best-in-class recruitment solutions. We value our employees’ ability to withstand challenges and work out creative solutions.
As a Senior Recruiter, you will ensure that we are delivering the highest levels of customer satisfaction. The role will involve liaising with the client on a day-to-day basis, managing workload as well as putting together innovative resourcing strategies to meet their expectations entirely.
- Leading an end-to-end recruitment process.
- Proactively source candidates from a variety of channels to develop a pipeline of qualified diverse candidates.
- Ensuring quality shortlists are prepared and delivered in timely manner.
- Building and strengthening relationships with Hiring Managers through resource planning, job specification, other recruitment activities.
- Identifying process improvements and managing client expectations.
- Ensuring candidate and hiring manager great experience by frequent updates and communication.
- Producing timely and accurate management information, keeping system updated.
- Deliver results against client SLAs, KPIs and team objectives.
- Undertaking market mapping projects.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in managing European end-to-end recruitment processes (nice to have in IT sector) and working directly with Hiring Managers.
- Fluency in English both written and spoken, any other European language would be an asset.
- Strong customer focus and ability to manage senior stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build long-lasting relationships with candidates, clients and teammates.
- Analytical mind, attention to detail and practical approach.
- Clear and stable career path and work environment supporting work-life balance.
- Professional training programme and possibility to use innovative recruitment technology.
- Opportunity to get engaged in additional initiatives including Employer Branding, Corporate Social Responsibilities and Social Fund events or become an Internal Trainer.
- Private medical care, life insurance, additional day off, language classes, multisport card and other benefits.