🤓 Senior Recruiter - ABB - Poland
🌍 AMS | Puszkarska 7f, Kraków🖥 https://www.weareams.com/
#talentacquisition, #recruiter, #recruitment
We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimising workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it.
Location: Kraków (with fully remote option)
If you want to take up a new step in your career – join us and go for our challenge!
Currently, we are looking for a Senior Recruiter. If you're sure that you'll enjoy working for the international automation and robotics company, and have experience in running end-to-end recruitment processes, we are waiting for you!
- Leading an end-to-end recruitment
- Proactively source candidates from a variety of channels, searches and networking to develop a pipeline of qualified diverse candidates
- Facilitating the interview and selection process
- Ensuring quality shortlists are prepared and delivered in a timely manner
- Building and strengthening relationships with Hiring Managers through resource planning, job specification, other recruitment activities
- Consulting with Hiring Managers on hiring needs and priorities
- Identifying process improvements and managing client expectations
- Ensuring candidate and hiring manager great experience by frequent updates and communication
- Producing timely and accurate management information, keeping system updated
- Deliver results against client SLAs, KPIs and team objectives
- Participating in the market mapping project.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in managing end-to-end recruitment processes
- Experience in working directly with Hiring Managers
- Ability to build long-lasting relationships with stakeholders at all levels, candidates, clients and teammates
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Strong customer focus and the ability to manage client stakeholders
- An analytical mind, attention to detail and practical approach
- Exciting and stable career in a renowned, international organization.
- Opportunity to work on various international projects.
- The chance to work with market leaders from various sectors and countries.
- Independence and the possibility to work alongside experienced specialists.
- Opportunity to get engaged in additional initiatives including Employer Branding, Corporate Social Responsibilities and Social Fund events or become an Internal Trainer.
- Professional training program and the possibility to use innovative recruitment technology.
- Additional day off, language classes, health care plan, life insurance, MyBenefit cafeteria system (with Multisport card and other benefits to choose from)