🤓 Senior Recruiter - banking/finance/tech
🌍 AMS | Puszkarska, Kraków🖥 https://www.weareams.com/
#consulting, #finanse, #rekruter
We’re seeking highly experienced End-to-End Senior Recruiter to partner with Hiring Managers and Human Resources Teams to develop and implement recruiting and sourcing strategies.
Location: Poland (work from home)
Location: Poland (work from home)
- Exciting and stable career in a renowned, international organization.
- Opportunity to work on various international projects.
- The chance to work with market leaders from various sectors and countries.
- Independence and the possibility to work alongside experienced specialists.
- Opportunity to get engaged in additional initiatives including Employer Branding, Corporate Social Responsibilities and Social Fund events or become an Internal Trainer.
- Professional training program and the possibility to use innovative recruitment technology.
- Additional day off, language classes, health care plan, life insurance, MyBenefit cafeteria system (with Multisport card and other benefits to choose from)
What You’ll Do?
You will become a part of a team supporting one of our top clients and will work for global consulting company that helps organizations across the private, public, and social sectors create the change that matters most to them. You will work with Hiring Managers and Human Resources teams to support them in building diverse employee base.
Your main responsibilities will be following:
- Lead an end-to-end recruitment process
- Act as a consultant to your stakeholders, championing recruitment best practice
- Take a creative approach to direct search and attract passive talent, alongside managing applications from active channels through the recruitment and assessment process
- Facilitate the interview and selection process
- Ensure quality shortlists are prepared and delivered in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with business leaders
- Consult with managers on hiring needs and priorities
- Ensure great candidate and hiring manager experience by frequent updates and communication
- Proven 360 recruitment experience, including strong stakeholder management and innovative proactive sourcing
- Experience of hiring within banking/financial/technology industry
- Track record in recruiting mid to senior level, hard to fill roles, with niche skillsets
- Demonstrated ability to establish and developed strong trusted partnerships in order to gain support and achieve result
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and ruthlessly prioritize needs and operational plans to accommodate a broad range of stakeholders and responsibilities
- Ability to keep pace with rapidly hiring changing needs with proven resiliency and a growth mindset
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken is a must
- Proven track of record in recruiting in Poland and other European countries
We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimising workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it.