🤓 Senior Recruiter
🌍 AMS | Puszkarska 7f, Kraków🖥 https://www.weareams.com/
#recruitment, #recruiter, #hiring
We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimising workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it.
As a Senior Recruiter , you will be working globally with various client account teams to understand client requirements of how we can best bridge the Tech Skilling gap our various clients face..
The focus of this role is on campaign planning for cohorts, sourcing, candidate management and coming up with innovative sourcing strategies. Supported by a dedicated sourcing team, you will be helping to shape the go to market message to the first and second jobber audience to attract and assess new tech talent to join the programme.
You will learn more about recruiting across EMEA, the IT skills shortage gap, develop your knowledge in this space, and its impact on resourcing.
Working remotely, you can expect a fast paced, driven and competitive environment with stakeholder interaction. You will work with a professional, enterprising and collaborative team who are highly motivated to succeed.
Skills and Experience:
- IT recruiting experience, or Early Careers campaign planning, comfortable recruiting cohorts
- You must have a track record of coming up with solutions for achieving targets
- An innovative mindset of exploring new avenues and sourcing techniques, with a collaborative style of working
- The ability to adapt and deal with change – this is a new team, so we will be constantly looking at ways to improve and evolve ways of working
- Experience in the use of recruitment technology and recruitment databases
- An understand and appreciation of legislation affecting area of work and providing training contracts, and the challenges of this when managing operations in different countries.
What you’ll get in return:
Here at AMS, you’ll get the opportunity to work on projects that integrate with our other practice areas to deliver remarkable results for our clients. You’ll be part of a team with global capabilities and setting a new direction for us in terms of how we creatively solve our clients’ most pressing talent-related challenges. You can innovate, disrupt and influence with organisations that want to transform their operations and win the war for talent.
What we offer
- Stretching, challenging work
- A vibrant, diverse and collaborative culture
- Flexible working – home working available
- A competitive reward and benefits package including a profit-share plan.
We're a fast-growing, equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability.
AMS is committed to Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
Please let us know if you need an adjustment or adaptation at any stage to support you during the recruitment journey.