🤓 Senior Recruiter with Swedish/ Norwegian
🌍 AMS | Puszkarska 7F, Kraków🖥 https://www.weareams.com/
#recruitment, #recruiter, #end2end
We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimising workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it.
AMS is embarking on an exciting partnership with Novo Nordisk where we will deliver expert support to their global talent acquisition team across both talent sourcing and recruitment administration.
Novo Nordisk is a leading global healthcare company, founded in 1923 and headquartered in Denmark. Their purpose is to drive change to defeat diabetes and other serious chronic diseases such as obesity and rare blood and endocrine disorders. They do so by pioneering scientific breakthroughs, expanding access to medicines and working to prevent and ultimately cure disease. Novo Nordisk employs about 43,100 people in 80 countries and market their products in around 170 countries.
If you are naturally driven by curiosity and have a passion for providing high quality talent sourcing, we would love to hear from you.
As a Recruiter, you will ensure that we are delivering the highest levels of customer satisfaction. The role will involve liaising with the client on a day-to-day basis, managing workload as well as putting together innovative resourcing strategies to meet their expectations entirely.
- Leading an end-to-end recruitment process
- Proactively source candidates from a variety of channels to develop a pipeline of qualified diverse candidates
- Ensuring quality shortlists are prepared and delivered in timely manner
- Building and strengthening relationships with Hiring Managers through resource planning, job specification, other recruitment activities
- Identifying process improvements and managing client expectations
- Ensuring candidate and hiring manager great experience by frequent updates and communication
- Producing timely and accurate management information, keeping system updated
- Deliver results against client SLAs, KPIs and team objectives
- Undertaking market mapping projects
Skills & experience:
- Experience in managing European end-to-end recruitment processes and working directly with Hiring Managers
- Fluency in English
- Fluence in one of the following languages: Swedish or Norwegian
- Strong customer focus and ability to manage senior stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build long-lasting relationships with candidates, clients and teammates
- Analytical mind, attention to detail and practical approach
Besides of full benefits package and the opportunity to work with an amazing Team? At AMS, you will work as part of a client solution in a role that integrates with our other practise areas to deliver remarkable results. You’ll be part of a team with global capabilities, setting a new direction as we creatively solve our clients’ most pressing talent-related challenges. You can innovate, be bold, and help us transform our client’s operations.