🤓 SENIOR RECRUITMENT COORD. WITH HEBREW
🌍 AMS | Puszkarska 7f, Kraków🖥 https://www.weareams.com/
#administration, #recruitment, #hebrew
We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organizations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimizing workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it.
- Be fully Proficient and competent in all Administrator responsibilities and buddy others
- Managing various administration activities that would be specific to the account
- Managing various ad-hoc administration activities to support the effective running of the recruitment process.
- Updating the applicant tracking system as and when required
- Completing daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as required
- Producing ad-hoc reporting as and when requested
- Build and maintain strong working relationships between all parties, ensuring that they are continually appraised and updated on the relevant processes.
- Management of day to day queries ensuring all are dealt with in an effective and timely manner and escalated where necessary.
- Work to the service levels agreed with the client
- Conducting process reviews and make suggestions for improvements
- Taking part in creating/updating the Operation Manuals and other process documentation; making updates on need basis and making the team aware of this
- Training and buddying new Recruitment Administrators
Scope of duties:
- Application Review and reference check
- CV Capturing
- Requisitions Management
- Interview scheduling
- Main focus (but not limited) on supporting Israel interview scheduling. This can be done by phone, emails, and other communicators
- Ad-hoc support for recruiters in Israel with various admin tasks
- Extension Management
- On-boarding activities
- Offer Management
- Credit checks
- Candidate check list management
Skills & Experience:
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft packages such as Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills and a good phone manner
- Fluent Hebrew both written and spoken is a must
- Good written and spoken English language skills
- Office experience with a busy and challenging administration, support role or customer services environment
- Experience of working with recruitment systems (i.e. ATS) and maintaining a high level of data integrity - nice to have
- Experience working within an outsourcing or recruitment environment
- Experience of managing difficult client relationship
- Fully remote work or hybrid type of work, or work from one of our offices.
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of international projects with market leaders from various sectors and countries (Have you seen our clients’ portfolio?).
- Clear and stable career path and work environment supporting work-life balance (We all know how important it is in current situation, wouldn’t you agree?).
- Professional training programme and possibility to use innovative recruitment technology.
- Opportunity to get engaged in additional initiatives including Employer Branding, Corporate Social Responsibilities and Social Fund events or become an Internal Trainer.
- Buddy – assistant, who will support you during your first weeks with us.
- Private medical care, life insurance, additional day off, language classes, multisport card and other benefits.