🤓 Specialist - People Operations - EMT
🌍 AMS | Puszkarska 7f, Kraków🖥 https://www.weareams.com/
#hr, #emt, #ams
We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organizations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimizing workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it.
- Professionally respond to all incoming HR queries via the telephone or email within the required SLA response time. All calls to the People Operations generic phone number and all emails sent to the PC Mailbox will be handled by employees responsible for taking calls (on ROTA) and for assigning incoming quires.
- Manage the day to day queries received from Service Now ticketing system.
- Administer on-boarding process for AMS Permanent and Contingent hires (including but not limited to Background check screening, collecting and reviewing candidate’s documents, updating the system and relevant trackers, preparing the contracts, resolving queries from candidates, Hiring Managers and suppliers via phone and e-mail).
- Take ownership and responsibility for carrying out all HR processes on a day-to-day basis. This will include liaising with people of all levels within the organization and proactively taking ownership of queries. Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of HR processes and policies as directed by People Operations Specialists and/or People Operations Manager, including Knowledge Exchange pages and version-controlled documentation.
- Ensure the ticket system are is regularly managed and monitored to ensure wherever possible only the live emails/queries that have not been unanswered are in the ticket system. All processes emails should be filed and flagged to understand who has dealt with them.
- Identify opportunities to improve service and processes (e.g. templating common response emails and organizing the central filing of these)
- Ensure Process Manuals are kept up to date, owning relevant chapters of these to pro-actively recommend improvements in processes and procedures.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Provide appropriate guidance and support to Line Managers and Employees. Escalate queries to People Operations Principal / Team Leader as required to ensure the customer is fully supported.
- Liaise with stakeholders on potentially sensitive or difficult subjects in a professional and confidential manner.
- Work to the service levels agreed with the business
- Work effectively and collaboratively with other team members to learn from their experiences and knowledge. Support on team wide projects to develop technical and professional skills.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working within a HR environment
- Management of day- to- day queries, escalating where necessary
- Participating in continuous improvement initiatives within the immediate team
- Customer service and problem solving experience
- Ability to process large amounts of data
- Ability to co-work in a team
AMS takes a total reward approach to compensation and benefits. Because ‘doing well’ can mean different things to different people, but increasingly it means taking a balanced, sustainable approach to life - and work.
- Base pay
- Incentive pay – including merit increases and bonuses
- Time-off – holiday/sick/parental
- Additional day off
- Health benefits – medical, dental, vision
- Development and career opportunities
- Training programs
- Coaching and mentoring
- Progression opportunities
- Work/life balance – including flexible work arrangements, sabbaticals, employee assistance
- Strong, progressive culture