🤓 Specialist Recruitment Administration
🌍 AMS | Krakow ul. Puszkarska 7, Kraków🖥 https://www.weareams.com/
#specialist, #recruitment, #administration
We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organizations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimizing workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it.
- Day to day contact with HMs, internal & external candidates and suppliers - by phone and email.
- Answering more complex queries and escalations.
- Overseeing the workload of the Straight to Offer team and supporting team members with prioritisation where required.
- Coordinating the tracking of query volumes and analysing data to identify trends.
- Working with the Principal Administration Specialist to identify opportunities for improvement and support resolution by seeking and recommending solutions.
- New joiner support
- Fluency in English –both verbal and written, any additional language would be an asset (language bonus available).
- Around 2 years of experience in recruitment administration area (ideally have experience in offers/onboarding process).
- Strong customer focus, pro-active and positive approach.
- Attention to detail, excellent communication, organisational, problem solving and multitasking skills.
- Ability to effectively work in a team as well as individually.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and experience in managing team workload
- Work in a diversified environment on various international projects for top brands (including FTSE 100!)
- Work independently whilst having a possibility to be coached by experienced recruitment professionals
- Get involved in employer branding, charity events, become a trainer, or join one of plenty of other additional projects
- Get professionally trained in sourcing and master using innovative recruitment technologies
- Get an additional day off, private medical care, free language classes, MyBenefit cafeteria, and many more benefits