🤓 SUPPLIER MANAGEMENT ADMINISTRATOR
🌍 AMS | Puszkarska 7f, Kraków🖥 https://www.weareams.com/
As an administrator, you will support the supplier management team with all administrial tasks whilst ensuring that you are delivering the highest levels of customer satisfaction. The role will involve liaising with the account teams and senior managers on a day-to-day basis.
- Administration of the procurement compliance process for the agency suppliers using a third-party technology system
- Support the issuing of communications via email and tracking receipt and following up
- Answering contractual queries and processing signatures via EchoSign
- Managing and taking admin responsibility for the team SharePoint and archived documentation on ad hoc basis
- Research all transactional supplier purchasing requirements
- Managing inbox and wide range of requests. All supplier queries to be managed and resolved within acceptable timeframes
- Capture all supplier details accurately in Process Unity system and monitor progress
- Manage suppliers to ensure that all provided supplier information is accurate and up to date.
- Support Supplier Quarterly Performance Assessment: data preparation, analysis and communication
- Manage the supplier credit check process
- Maintain supplier management trackers and documentation, including Supplier Guidance and the Operations Manual
- Support administration projects with legal and compliance teams.
- Learn the capabilities of suppliers in order to build up knowledge of which agencies to recommend to our AMS delivery teams
- Working with contracts to be able to advise our AMS delivery teams on the terms outlined in agreements with third party suppliers
Skills & Experience:
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Be self-motivated and proactive
- See tasks through to completion and provide updates
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to write professional emails and have a confident telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build long-lasting relationships with suppliers and account teams
- Ability to work independently
- Strong customer focus and the ability to manage senior stakeholders
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of international projects with market leaders from various sectors and countries (Have you seen our clients’ portfolio?).
- Clear and stable career path and work environment supporting work-life balance (We all know how important it is in current situation, wouldn’t you agree?).
- Professional training programme and possibility to use innovative recruitment technology.
- Opportunity to get engaged in additional initiatives including Employer Branding, Corporate Social Responsibilities and Social Fund events or become an Internal Trainer.
- Buddy – assistant, who will support you during your first weeks with us.
- Private medical care, life insurance, additional day off, language classes, multisport card and other benefits (And yes! We used to have fresh fruit delivered to kitchens so hopefully we will be back in the office soon!).