🤓 Talent Acquisition Specialist
🌍 AMS | Puszkarska 7f, Kraków🖥 http://www.weareams.com
#sourcer, #talentacquisition, #sourcing
We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organizations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimizing workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will support the process of hiring talent by sourcing the best candidates from multiple channels, engaging with candidates to solicit applications and screening applications to provide quality long-lists. You would be responsible for Poland and UK markets.
If you are naturally driven by curiosity and have a passion for providing high quality talent sourcing, we would love to hear from you.
- Developing an in-depth understanding of the job opening
- Building effective search strategies for each role
- Interpreting resourcing plans, define role requirements and developing innovative sourcing techniques (networking, headhunting, engaging passive talent via various world-class tools and platforms, e.g., LinkedIn, Xing, and SeekOut)
- Interviewing candidates to determine their suitability for the role
- Managing clients’ expectations via direct contact with Recruiters and Hiring Managers
- Producing timely and accurate reports on recruitment activities
- Ensuring constant flow of most relevant candidates for each opening
- Undertaking market research and mapping projects
Skills & Experience
- Experience in searching for candidates using innovative tools and methods or strong willingness to learn
- Experience of using direct sourcing techniques would be an asset
- Experience of working with recruitment systems (ATSs) would be an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English both written and spoken is a must
- Knowledge of additional European language would be a benefit
Here at AMS, you’ll get the opportunity to work on projects that integrate with our other practice areas to deliver remarkable results for our clients. You’ll be part of a team with global capabilities and setting a new direction for us in terms of how we creatively solve our clients’ most pressing talent-related challenges. You can innovate, disrupt and influence with organizations that want to transform their operations and win the war for talent.
- Clear and stable career path and work environment supporting work-life balance (We all know how important it is in current situation, wouldn’t you agree?)
- Professional training programme and possibility to use innovative recruitment technology
- Opportunity to work remotely or/and on-site post pandemic
- Opportunity to get engaged in additional initiatives including Employer Branding, Corporate Social Responsibilities and Social Fund events or become an Internal Trainer.
- Buddy – assistant, who will support you during your first weeks with us
- Private medical care, life insurance, additional day off, language classes, multisport card and other benefits