🤓 Talent Acquisition Specialist - IT
🌍 AMS | Puszkarska 7f, Kraków🖥 https://www.weareams.com/
#recruitment, #sourcing, #recruiter
We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimising workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it.
For one of our top partners, we are looking for a Lead Talent Acquisition Specialist. You will support the process of hiring talent by sourcing the best candidates from multiple channels, engaging with candidates to solicit applications and screening applications to provide quality long-lists.
If you are naturally driven by curiosity and have a passion for providing high quality talent sourcing, we would love to hear from you!
- Managing clients’ expectations via direct contact with Hiring Managers or Recruiters.
- Developing an in-depth understanding of the searched profiles and create the most effective sourcing strategy for each role.
- Develop own network of sector-specific candidates and utilise networking skills to identify and engage with talented candidates.
- Manage job board advertising or Client career-site postings, ensuring adverts are compelling and accurate and positioned for maximum effectiveness.
- Engage, screen and qualify candidates to determine suitability and obtain required information (e.g. availability, permission to represent) in order to create long-lists.
- Maintain agreed service levels and targets.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in IT sourcing is a big asset.
- Fluent English and Polish languages.
- We are looking for someone who is passionate about the candidate experience.
- Experience using specialist techniques (i.e. Boolean searching) to source candidates through active and passive channels (a must). Proven success in utilising social networking sites to successfully source candidates.
Besides of full benefits package and the opportunity to work with an amazing Team? At AMS, you will work as part of a client solution in a role that integrates with our other practise areas to deliver remarkable results. You’ll be part of a team with global capabilities, setting a new direction as we creatively solve our clients’ most pressing talent-related challenges. You can innovate, be bold, and help us transform our client’s operations.