🤓 Talent Attraction Specialist with Danish
🌍 AMS | Krakow ul. Puszkarska 7, Kraków🖥 https://www.weareams.com/
#recruitment, #danish, #English
We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimising workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it.
Novo Nordisk via AMS
Are you ready to join a Talent Acquisition Team, committed to ensure that Novo Nordisk attracts and hires the right people at the right time? Do you thrive on working for a pharma company that develops pioneering products to change lives for the better for millions of patients living with diabetes and other chronic diseases? We might have the right job opportunity for you!
Who we are?
Novo Nordisk is a global life science company, founded in 1923 and headquartered just outside Copenhagen, Denmark. Their purpose is to drive change to defeat diabetes and other serious chronic diseases such as obesity, rare blood and rare endocrine diseases.
They do so by pioneering scientific breakthroughs, expanding access to our medicines and working to prevent and ultimately cure the diseases they treat.
Novo Nordisk employ more than 45,000 people in 80 offices around the world, and market products in 169 countries. AMS is embarking on an exciting partnership with Novo Nordisk, where we will deliver expert support to their global talent acquisition team across both talent sourcing and recruitment administration.
The Role and Team:
As our new Talent Attraction Specialist, you will be joining a Talent Acquisition Sourcing Team with a very diverse range of backgrounds and located in a few different places - Poland, UK and Denmark. You and your colleagues primarily work is linked to designated business area, but together we support Novo Nordisk in Denmark in around 4,000 recruitments annually. At Novo Nordisk Denmark, there are 5 different sites counting production facilities, research and development centres and offices.
In this role, you will support the process of hiring in manufacturing positions, mostly volume roles, reviewing incoming applications and matching with existing openings in manufacturing sites in Denmark.
- You will be responsible for the candidate journey within the volume process in manufacturing areas for such departments as: Oral Finished Products, Diabetes Finished Products. You will be working with numerous positions, via pipeline roles and your focus will be on screening, and matching profiles with existing positions.
Your daily working tasks will also cover:
- Utilise relevant ATS (Applicant Tracking System) ensuring that activities are conducted within the ATS as appropriate, that data accuracy and quality is maintained through all processes and that it accurately reflects the status of all activity
- Engage with Recruiter or Hiring Managers (as directed) to take briefs on role requirements, sharing expertise and best practice as appropriate
- Write the job ads posted on career-site, ensuring adverts are compelling and accurate and positioned for maximum effectiveness
- Ensure regular communication with recruiter to understand on-going requirements and to share progress of activity
Skills & Experience:
- We are looking for someone engaged, with strong client relationship building skills, who can adapt to a dynamic working environment. Having a strong organizational skills and ability of working with priorities setting is a strong asset.
- You should speak Danish & English and hold at least a bachelor’s degree.
- As a plus would be your experience in working with volume recruitment or early talent programmes.
Besides of full benefits package and the opportunity to work with an amazing Team? At AMS, you will work as part of a client solution in a role that integrates with our other practise areas to deliver remarkable results. You’ll be part of a team with global capabilities, setting a new direction as we creatively solve our clients’ most pressing talent-related challenges. You can innovate, be bold, and help us transform our client’s operations.