🤓 Team Leader – Recruitment Administration
🌍 AMS | Aleja Grunwaldzka 409, Gdańsk🖥 https://www.weareams.com/
AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996.
We enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimising workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help our clients achieve it. At AMS we value authenticity, bold ideas and passion for recruitment. We are looking for agile and quality-oriented people, who strive to build best-in-class recruitment solutions.
We value our employees’ ability to withstand challenges and work out creative solutions. Take the opportunity to work in inspiring environment, among supportive and brave people learning from each other.
Team Leader –Recruitment Administration
The main purpose of the role is to work closely with the rest of the Administration team to ensure an efficient and flexible support service is provided to the Client Services team where required.
- Manage a team to achieve all required SLAs
- Responsible for team objective setting, performance management, development and succession planning
- Participate in various weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings and calls
- Preparing monthly and quarterly team's performance reviews
- Responsible for administration operational tasks according to business needs on the account (administration of recruitment campaigns: posting, interview scheduling, candidate care)
- Flag continuous improvement and upselling opportunities to Client Services Manager, including opportunities for process improvement, service enhancement, related strategic projects and increasing the scope of the service. Support account contractual management by identifying and flagging scope creep
- Builds and nurtures stakeholder relationships, managing varied and sometimes competing demands from different stakeholders
- Inspiring leader - Enables effective collaboration in virtual teams; able to lead team and client through change and uncertainty
- Conducting interviews with internal and external candidates
- Manage the team’s holiday and sickness and ensure that sufficient cover is provided as required per client desk
- Manage the program and organize resources for induction of new staff
Skills & Experience:
- An impressive track record of managing and developing teams
- Experience managing a cross functional team
- Experience identifying and introducing process innovation
- Experience of managing difficult client relationships
- Experience of understanding and utilising data to optimise outputs and performance of team
- Capable to give constructive feedback, lead productive team meetings and one to ones
- Capable to make timely decisions regarding processing and communication to ensure relevant internal parties receive support when required
- BPO/SSC experience would be an asset
- Fluency in English
- Strong working knowledge of all Microsoft packages such as Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Professional training programme with knowledge about processes and buddy who will support you during your first weeks with us.
- Private medical care and life insurance.
- Foreign language lessons provided in the office and remotely.
- Benefits from Social Fund, including Multisport card.
- Additional day off.
- Work environment supporting work-life balance (CSR, remote work option, flexible working hours etc.)