🤓 Payroll Administration Specialist
🌍 Amway Business Center | Krakowska 280, Zabierzów🖥 https://amway.appmanager.pl/
#HR, #PAYROLL, #KRAKOW
We're growing! Amway Business Centre in Kraków is now Global Business Services. We are building new HR Payroll team to support Amway Hire to Retire process across USA and South America.
Join our team and be part something new!
- Responsible for end-to-end payroll process including collaboration with outside stakeholders: Finance, Treasury, HR
- Collecting information on hours worked for employees.
- Calculating the correct amount of salary including overtime, deductions, bonuses etc.
- Implementing and managing multiple parts of process delivery with instructions
- Master data maintenance, errors monitoring and handling,
- Handling employee queries related to payroll and/or administration.
- Collaboration with external partners / vendors
- Prepares and maintains standard and ad hoc reports and queries.
- Works according to Company policies, procedures, standing instructions. Ensures the rules are compliant with local legal regulations pertaining to time & payroll for respective countries.
- Identifying areas for process improvements; providing country-specific subject matter expertise and solutions.
- Cooperates with HR Generalists, HRBPs, HR CoEs
- Performs complex tasks and supports projects
Profile we look for
- University Degree
- Experience in payroll
- Experience in payroll delivery from Shared Services Center would be an asset
- Fluency in English
- Strong customer focus
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization with diplomacy, confidentiality and professionalism
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Good time management – which allows you to manage your own time and meet tight deadlines even under time pressure
- Strong organisation skills and ability to effectively prioritize
- Strong work ethic and ability to work flexible hours based on payroll cycle needs
- Ability to work independently with supervision
- Good communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge of MS Office (intermediate level)
What we offer
- Numerous company events (family picnics, Christmas parties, Carnival balls, Away Days, International and Product days)
- International team environment
- Flexible working hours & possible home office
- Benefits: Private medical care, MyBenefit, Life insurance
- Fresh fruits every Monday
- Employee training (induction training, “Amway University” portfolio, language training, professional certification)
- Product discount
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland