🤓 IT Recruiter
🌍 Andersen | ul. Kurniki 9, 31-156, Kraków🖥 https://people.andersenlab.com/pl
#Recruiter, #IT, #Andersen
Andersen is a European IT company uniting 3,000+ top-notch professionals all over the world. We build high-quality software and develop various areas; the leading ones are FinTech, Healthcare, and Media & Entertainment.
Recruiting is the basis of a successful IT business because expanding the team with professionals helps the whole company develop.
We invite you to become part of our team consisting of 30+ Recruiters who search for various IT engineers, from junior specialists to architects, all over the world: the EU countries, Latin America, Central Asia, etc.
- Working with current vacancies, searching for and selecting candidates for various IT positions;
- Analyzing search requirements, creating a candidate profile and a search map;
- Working with various labor markets and searching for the most effective sources to attract candidates;
- Arranging and conducting face-to-face/online meetings and interviews;
- Conducting qualitative analysis of a candidate’s soft and hard skills;
- Communicating with hiring managers and working together on a vacancy;
- Maintaining and expanding your professional contact base;
- Working with the internal recruiting CRM system.
- Experience in recruitment for 2+ years;
- Knowledge of various interviewing techniques and recruiting tools;
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload effectively;
- Interest in IT recruiting and the desire to grow in this field;
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills;
- Level of spoken English – Upper-Intermediate.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
- For the past four years, our company has been growing by 60%-100% per year, and we constantly involve top-notch candidates in our team. You will deal with a variety of interesting and challenging positions;
- We offer free relocation between the company’s offices. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule – whatever is convenient for you;
- The most important thing we value in our employees is a commitment to continuous learning. The company supports its employees in this and gives them access to the best educational platforms, seminars, and practices;
- We guarantee your professional, financial, and career growth. Mentoring and adaptation programs will help you blend with the team and get involved in your work as comfortably as possible;
- We provide modern tools for working with candidates;
- You will have assistants for routine tasks;
- We at Andersen have many different ways to grow. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
We invite you to join our team!