🤓 Middle IT Recruiter
🌍 Andersen | Al. Pokoju 18, Warszawa🖥 http://andersenlab.com/
#Recruiter, #ITRecruiter, #IT
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company providing a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
The international outsourcing IT company Andersen is looking for a Middle IT Recruiter who will take part in the creation and launch of a new development center in the city of Krakow!
- 2+ years of full life cycle recruitment experience from sourcing to hiring;
- Experience with Executive Recruitment in various business domains;
- Experience identifying the top talent using creative tactics;
- Hands-on experience in closing such vacancies as Java, Golang, PHP, Front / Back - end developers, DevOps, QA, PM, etc;
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting, telegram channels, LinkedIn, Goldenline, Nofluffjobs, etc);
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements;
- Familiar with various non-standart ways of seeking the candidates;
- Experience working with hiring managers and internal stakeholders to advise, guide, and educate on market patterns, best practices, and problem resolution;
- Excellent follow up and time management skills;
- Ability to succeed in fast-paced, high demand environment;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal (Polish/English/Russian).
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases;
- Hands-on experience in closing IT vacancies for EU/US countries.
- Collaborate with various Hiring Managers to better qualify and identify talent (full recruiting lifecycle from end to end);
- Use strong time management skills to work with candidates;
- Review, assess, and provide feedback on candidates;
- Write and post technical job descriptions;
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms;
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes;
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities;
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments);
- Compose job offer letters;
- Promote the company’s reputation as a great place to work;
- Keep data and records of candidate and process as required by company (using corporate CRM, Jira);
- Keep up-to-date with new recruiter's trends and products.
- Opportunity to carrier development in an international company;
- Gaining experience in creating a new development office in Kraków;
- Opportunities for self-realization;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation/ fruits / coffee / snacks / watching movies, walking holidays);
- MultiSport card;
- Luxmed health insurance;
- Referral bonuses;
- Work in modern office.