🤓 Junior IT Recruiter
4 500 - 5 400 PLN netto
🌍 Appsilon | Chmielna, Warszawa🖥 https://appsilon.com/
#tech, #it, #recruiter
Appsilon is an ambitious and fast-growing software house and consultancy specializing in decision support systems and machine learning with Fortune 500 clients across the globe. We are a unique company driven by a mission to improve our society and environment.
We are a global leader in R and Shiny, which are used by companies of all sizes to build analytical applications. When companies run into difficult problems or want to initiate large-scale enterprise projects, they come to Appsilon.
Before you apply, please read our code of conduct.
As an IT Recruiter you’ll be responsible for finding talent, working with candidates, and succeeding in hiring the next great people for our company. You will have the opportunity to develop your recruitment skills and work with Hiring Managers from different areas. You will have a huge impact on the company's business goal, so if you want to do work that really matters, then keep reading. 🤩
Why do we need you? 💪
Appsilon is constantly growing - we have more and more clients and thanks to that also new projects. In order to be able to carry them out we need talented developers. We need you to find these people and, consequently, meet the expectations of our customers and continue to grow as a company.
If you have had your first experience in a similar position, you want to develop in a technology company, you are an energetic, accurate and fast person and you communicate fluently in English - this is the right place for you!
Your responsibilities 🧑💻
- Candidates cv screening
- Active sourcing of candidates through industry portals, headhunting and advertising campaigns
- Seeking places to promote our job postings and promote open positions
- Manage communication with candidates and building positive relationships (arranging and conducting recruitment meetings and providing feedback)
- Coordinating interview planning & scheduling.
- Taking part in employer branding initiatives.
Why Appsilon is a good place for you 🔥
- We are specialists in our core technology, R/Shiny developers watch us and like to talk to us :)
- You will be supported by a Talent Manager who will introduce you to the company and help you growth;
- You will have the opportunity to develop in recruiting different roles: Frontend, Backend, DevOps, Sales, Finance, Growth...;
- We only recruit internally and focus on quality of candidates not quantity;
- You will have a real impact on the work of the recruitment team - we are open to your ideas;
- Your work has a real impact on the work of the whole company;
- We have an amazing team, ready to support you!
In addition, we offer: 🎁
- 3800 - 4500 gross UoP (4500 - 5400 + VAT/ B2B)
- +5% of salary in Personal Development Budget to spend on activities that help you grow
- 26 days of paid holidays + an equivalent of public holidays in Poland, est. 11 days in 2021
- 4 paid days per year to be used for training/conferences, events, or workshop
- Remote work-first working culture with flexible working hours
- Private health care insurance
- Sports card
What we expect
- Ideally 1 year of experience in similar role
- Experience in remote work, likes remote-first working culture
- Good English
- Communication is your strong point. You like and know how to talk to people, but you also know how to listen effectively and remember information. You are characterized by openness, patience, emotional intelligence and high personal culture.
- Proactive, driven personality, striving for continuous improvement of your own performance
- You’re based in Poland
Bonus points for:
- Experience with ATS
- Experience with Linkedln Recruiter
What can you expect during the recruitment process?
- Screening call with Talent Manager ☎️
- Recruitment Task 🖋
- On-line meeting with Talent Manager and Hiring Manager 💻
Does this sound like a great opportunity for you? Use the Apply button below!