🤓 HR Manager
8 000 - 12 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Apptension Sp. z o.o. | Nowowiejskiego 55, Poznań🖥 https://apptension.com
#it, #peopleandculture, #hr
Hi from Apptension, Poland-based quality software craftsmen who mix outstanding tech skills with a solid dose of creativity. We partner with the world’s leading brands, disruptive start-ups, and ingenious investors coding their ideas into reality!
We flavor our client’s projects with the secret sauce which, taking dozens of awards they received into consideration, the industry finds delicious. But don’t take our word for it - join us and see for yourself what the Apptension vibe is all about.
Why do we need you?
We want Apptension to be the best place to work for our current and future employees and we are now on a lookout for a brilliant HR Manager to shape HR strategy. Your goal will be to make our culture and people grow in a fast-changing world.
What's this position about?
As an HR Manager at Apptension, you will be expected to:
- initiate and improve all HR processes within Apptension - we thrive on innovation and we want to see it also in the HR area
- work directly with top management to shape HR strategy - you report to Management Board
- manage Apptension’s learning and development processes - we constantly develop the competences of our people and build leadership skills
- work with HR OKRs to manage team goals and priorities - we set our OKRs on a quarterly basis to ensure we implement changes in crucial areas of the company’s operations
- manage long-term hiring plan and recruitment process that allows us to achieve business goals
- lead HR Team (HR Specialist + EB Specialist)
- listen to employee feedback and apply it to create a better workplace
- work with team and company HR metrics
What do you need to have to join us?
We value great ideas and strong work ethics. Here’s a list of the skills that we would like you to have:
- 5+ years of experience, ideally in a tech/digital company of up to 100 employees - you need to understand the development process lifecycle and agile principles
- proven track record of creating effective, long-term recruitment strategies
- hands-on experience designing and implementing HR processes in the area of learning development, onboarding, offboarding
- experience in creating employer branding and/or recruitment marketing strategies
- creative approach, being up-to-date with HR innovations
- understanding of management principles, f.ex. management 3.0 or other management tools and frameworks
- in-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- excellent command of English both spoken and written (at least C1)
- an ability to prioritize and switch between tasks
- impressive communication and interpersonal skills
- self-starter, proactive, assertive, and analytical attitude
- solid track record of achieving goals
- hands-on approach - no task is too big or too small.
We also value a lot:
- being familiar with recruitment and HRM tools (such as Recruitee, Small Improvements, Donut) and being able to learn how to use new ones quickly
- experience in cooperating with Management Board
Here's what we have to offer:
UoP: 5000 - 7000 PLN net
B2B: 8000 - 12000 PLN net + VAT
The Apptension Vibe is our favorite perk: we’re really into laughs, high-fives and comfy clothes.
Other benefits include:
- autonomy in making decisions in the HR area
- possibility to join a growing company where you can shape processes and build your own team
- flexible working hours - we start between 8 A.M and 11 A.M
- remote work - we work remotely now but we have a convenient office location in the center of Poznań too!
- work in well-oiled Scrum teams + we enjoy spending time together not only in the office
- co-funded Multisport card
- private health insurance
- 1500 PLN per year for training, courses, books of your choice
- team retreats and internal initiatives
- DevTalks, knowledge-sharing meetings + board games nights
- a well-equipped chill room with PlayStation, board games and books
- internal crowdfunding - each month our employees receive their own budget they can use to execute different ideas - our Wishlist was awarded with an "EB Kreator 2016" prize for the best internal employer branding campaign