🤓 Senior IT Researcher
🌍 Aptitude Software | Muchoborska 6, Wrocław🖥 https://www.aptitudesoftware.com/
At Aptitude Software we provide software solutions that create a world of financial confidence.
We uniquely combine deep finance expertise and IP rich technology to enable finance professionals to run their global businesses, forecast decision outcomes and comply with complex regulations.
We are proud to have served the offices of finance for over 20 years, delivering financial control and insights to empower our clients achieve their strategies and ambitions. Aptitude Software supports businesses with combined revenues approaching $1 trillion and over 500 million end customers.
Headquartered in London, Aptitude Software is an operating company of Aptitude Software Group plc.
What you’ll do
The key responsibilities are:
- Direct sourcing of IT candidates (varied roles and levels) via Social Media channels, mainly on LinkedIn
- Researching the best fit candidates via all available recruitment channels
- Conducting screenings and assising with the recruitment process ensuring an excellent candidate experience
- Working closely with the Talent Acquisition team and line managers, learning and understanding their hiring needs
- Working closely with the regional HR team and the Marketing team whenever needed
- Tracking data for reporting purposes
What we’re looking for
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes & experience:
- A strong track record in resourcing IT roles of all levels and nature
- Strong commercial experience in direct search for IT roles.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a professional manner.
- Can work on multiple recruitment processes at the same time.
- Experience with direct sourcing from Linkedin and other Social media channells.
- Ability to use of social media.
- Excellent IT skills, including proficiency in HR Systems, MS Word and Excel.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Ability to complete regular and ad hoc HR and system administration tasks as required, with support.
- Advanced in English language (verbally and written).
- Independent, motivated and accountable.
- A friendly, energetic, passionate and accountable approach to recruitment and working within a close-knit team.
What you’ll get
- Competitive Salary
- Profit related bonus
- Ability to purchase company shares on preferential terms
- Private healthcare (for employee and family)
- Life and disability insurance
- Social Fund (multisport card, gift card for Christmas & Easter)
- EAP24 support
- English language lessons during working hours
- Flexible working conditions
- Work from home options
- Social Committee activities
- Wellness acitivites