🤓 EMEA Senior Technical Recruiter
🌍 Arrow Electronics | Armii Krajowej 28, Kraków🖥 http://careers.arrow.com
#technical, #recruiter, #it
EMEA Senior Technical Recruiter
Location Poland Remote/ Gdańsk/ Kraków
We are looking for talented, capable and professional EMEA Senior Technical Recruiter to join a team of professionals supporting recruitment efforts for 34 countries across Europe, Middle East and Africa. The person selected for this role will have exceptional sourcing, candidate management and assessment capability and will deliver first class recruitment service to variety of hiring managers across multiple offices and countries. He/She will also be able to understand Arrow's operating culture and match talent to our requirements. Great part of the job is to manage effective candidate and hiring manager communication, providing insights on local market conditions to the hiring managers and asking smart questions to get a deep understanding of Arrow business and culture and be able to find the best match for any given role and apply the most effective recruitment strategy. This role is part of EMEA Recruiting team located mainly in our shared service in Gdansk, but recruitment activity will be handled remotely. No day is like any other at Arrow. You will be supporting multiple business units and hiring managers managing recruitment activity for variety of Engineering and IT positions. This role will provide challenge and stretch your recruitment capability and allow you to build up your professional expertise every day. You will work in a team of HR and Recruitment professionals helping build the future of Arrow – one hire at the time.
A FEW THINGS YOU’RE AN EXPERT AT
- Recruitment – previous experience of recruiting for technical roles and understanding of EMEA talent markets, challenges and opportunities (minimum 4 years)
- Languages – fluency in English (spoken and written) is a must
- Technology – you have great understanding and experience of finding candidates that work with the newest technologies: from Cloud, IoT, programming through systems support to Power Supplies and Electrical Components
- Communication – ability to approach, partner with and convince the hiring managers, the candidates and wider HR team
- Self-sufficiency – you can work independently with moderate guidance and direction
- Team work – helping the EMEA team achieve its goals. Learning and sharing knowledge
- Creativity and innovation – thinking outside the box, coming up with new innovative ways to drive recruitment effectiveness.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Professional development in recruitment and wider HR
- Opportunities to learn new things and make an impact
- Collaborative working environment
- No day is like any other at Arrow – creative and diverse roles and responsibilities with lots of challenges – busy and fun!
By the time you’ve had your morning coffee, it’s likely you’ve already interacted with Arrow at least 5 times. The work Arrow does goes into everything from cars to coffee makers. If it takes a charge or sends a signal, chances are, Arrow was part of building it. Our employees live in a world of Five Years Out where new technologies, new materials, new ideas and new electronics will make life not only different but better. We are a Fortune 500 company with headquarters in Denver, Colorado. Our team includes 18,800 employees worldwide across more than 345 locations serving 80 countries.