🤓 EMEA Senior Recruiter (Gdańsk or Remote)
🌍 Atlassian | ul. Norwida 2, Gdańsk🖥 https://www.atlassian.com/company/careers/all-jobs
#technicalrecruiting, #it, #recruiter
We’re growing faster than ever and are on the look out for an awesome Senior Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team in EMEA region. With an innovative suite of products and an ever-evolving approach to our mission of building successful teams, there is an exciting story to tell about joining our team today!
If you enjoy getting creative about finding awesome talent and guiding them through a legendary hiring experience, this is the role for you. Do you love pushing the boundaries on how recruitment is currently done? Do you live and breathe innovation? As a Senior you are responsible for all parts of the recruitment life cycle. This includes sourcing, driving candidate pipeline, branding the company as an employer of choice, and guiding hiring manager relationships. The right person thrives in a fast paced, collaborative, and agile environment and will enjoy the freedom to develop new initiatives and roll out new programs internally.
More About You
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Experience in full cycle recruiting, ideally gained from a mix of internal and agency environments;
- Ability to adopt a consultative and customer focused approach with our hiring manager community and creating winning outcomes;
- High drive for speed and the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities;
- Ability to take initiative - you should be inventive in hunting for information and unafraid to ask questions;
- Willingness to use innovative sourcing methodologies and non-traditional channels to find new candidates;
- Understanding of how fast paced and competitive the software industry is and the experience and drive to thrive in it;
- Interest or experience in how employer branding can help directly influence your recruiting pipelines.
Bonus Points for:
- Hiring Leadership positions at a Tech Company
More About Our Team
We are growing rapidly so you will enjoy working in a fast-paced, fun environment with people on the same mission: find the perfect person for the role. We take pride in playing as a team and contributing to the success of the company through hiring. We love to exchange ideas, so we can hire smarter, solve recruitment hindrances, and continuously improve the hiring workflow. You will spend time with a diverse group of people globally who are just as motivated, hardworking, and creative as you are.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can rock the role, we’d love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.