🤓 Employee Relation Partner
🌍 Atlassian | Norwida 2, Gdańsk🖥 https://www.atlassian.com/company/careers/all-jobs
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
We are looking for an outstanding Employee Relations Partner with a passion for delivering appropriate solutions for employees and leaders, while contributing to our team culture. You'll be joining the People Team at a very exciting time as we continue to grow and scale our business!
ER Partner will be responsible for providing employee relations support for Poland and across EMEA, including resolving employee concerns and supporting people leaders in navigating complex employee issues. This is a phenomenal opportunity to work on novel issues in an exciting environment at a company that is in the midst of scaling beyond 5,000 employees.
You should thrive in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable with change and the ambiguity that sometimes comes with it. You are enthusiastic, flexible in your approach and open to learning. You have strong coaching muscles, while leading with empathy and balance.
In this role you'll get to:
- partner with HRBPs and other cross-functional departments on investigations and recommendations on next steps and/or disciplinary action
- investigate and resolve high-risk concerns and employee grievances, including claims of harassment, discrimination, retaliation, or other violations of company policy,
- work with, mentor, and train managers to appropriately address and manage complicated performance management scenarios
- come in as a subject matter specialist on employment law and Atlassian policies, procedures, practices, and partners to resolve issues as needed
- provide ER related trainings, including topics for managers on effective performance management, navigating difficult situations/conversations, and labour law compliance
- use data to identify employee relations trends and dedicatedly provide preventative trainings, systems processes
On your first day, we will expect you to have:
- have extensive Employee Relations experience in a fast-growing company,
- demonstrate extensive knowledge in ER practices and processes, including investigations and performance management,
- strong expertise in Poland employment law, policies, procedures, and regulatory compliance, and have an understanding of labor law practices across the rest of EMEA,
- experience advising on a wide range of employee populations, including educating business leaders on appropriate performance management practices and fundamental employment law concepts,
- strong skills in anticipating and identifying problems and use good judgement and fact-based analysis to develop effective and efficient solutions.
- ability to listen and clearly articulate a point of view and recommendations both in speaking and writing
It's also great if you:
- are from a tech or startup organization
- have a background in Polish employment law
- are familiar with employment laws in other locations across EMEA
More about the team
On the Atlassian People team, we play as a team, and we have fun doing it. We use an analytical, data inclined approach to tackle problems. We build programs, and help Atlassians constantly improve upon how they work. We are a team that partners with business and technology teams to ensure our employees are innovating at their peak, leading teams and guiding their amazing people.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.